Guess that game quote!

mine was the ending quote from Mafia

and I think this one you posted ninja was from a Medal of Honor Game or Haze?

Now, look what we have here before us. We got the Saracens sitting next to the Jones Street Boys. We got the Moonrunners right by the Van Cortlandt Rangers. Nobody is wastin' nobody! That is a miracle. And miracles is the way things ought to be! You're standing right now with nine delegates from a hundred gangs. And there's over a hundred more. Sixty thousand soldiers. Now there ain't but twenty thousand police in the whole town! Can you dig it? Can you dig it? CAN YOU DIG IT?!

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

The Warriors.

"Now if you're lookin' for rain, dead bodies and highways, you've come to the right place."

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Taking a sheer wild stab at a guess, one of the more recent GTA games? That doesn't explain the "rain" part though. Is it possibly LA Noire?

"The King was more of a brother to me than you ever were, Jeremiah!"

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

No idea.

"Kempf! Where is my '38 Latour? I sent that idiot down to the wine cellar twenty minutes ago!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

Is it one of the Wolfenstein games?

"N-n-now I mean it, yer tell anyone you've spoken to me a-a-and... you'll be cursed!"

No idea.

No sweat Brett. It's the character Aaron Covenant from Clive Barker's Undying.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

For some reason in my head I'm reading this quote in the voice of the guy in the village from The Chosen - Well of Souls, although I can't imagine that's where it's from. So I don't know, sorry.

"What the Jesus bloody Christ do you call this? There's enough claret spilled here to paint the entire fucking town red! We're not the A-Team, sonny!"

"What's your problem, Mac? I just pulled off more collars in half an hour than Operation Trident did in two years!"

"Who do you think you are, Rambo? This is London, not fucking Hollywood!"

Uhh you got me there, I only know a handful of games that are set in, or at least at one point take place in London XD

...But sounds a bit like something similar to GTA

"YOU JUST HAD TO FIX IT, DIDN'T YOU? IT WAS GOING TO WORK, I TESTED IT 1000 TIMES."

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

Sounds something that would be said between Wheatley and GLaDOS. But that's not the case, could also be something in Deadpool, so I'm going with Deadpool.

Here's a real easy one: Hold d-down the left mouse b-button to aim the Flipendo Spell. Release the b-button to c-cast the Spell.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

That must be one of the Harry Potter games. I've never played any of them, but I'm going to guess... Prizoner of Azkaban.

(Also, mine was from The Getaway, which has some of the best writing I've seen)

"Donna, your eyes are... wicked awesome!"

No idea. :/

"Braark! I never fucked anyone over in my life who didn't have it coming to them! Braark!"

Wait, isn't that a quote from Scarface? Because I have no idea in what game it is present. It does sounds like it was spoken by a parrot, though...

Sounds something that would be said between Wheatley and GLaDOS. But that's not the case, could also be something in Deadpool, so I'm going with Deadpool.

That's actually from Pony Island. Yes, it's an actual game. No, it's not about ponies. Well, mostly

"I want to introduce you to my little friend. This is Sam! Like "Uncle Sam"! Say hello, little Uncle~"

A.K.A. UberCatSR

--------

I'm guessing one of the Sam & Max games. Never played any of them, unless you count Poker Night, so I'm going with that. Poker Night at the Inventory.

Person 1: Why are people always talking crap about my costume? It's iconic. It's a classic.

Person 2: I was unaware that one of "iconic's" definitions was "ugly as hell".

Person 1: This coming from the man who used to wear a yellow puffy shirt and a silver tiara in his afro.

Person 2: People dressed like you right now don't get to talk about how I used to dress.

Person 1: Still, you wore a tiara.

Person 2: It was a head band. A head. Band.

A superhero game?

Guy 1:"Man! It stinks down here!"

Guy 2:"Glad I'm not there."

Guy 1:"You should be,you sewer rat."

More specifically Spider-Man Web of Shadows, the best Spider-Man game.

I'm guessing yours is Left 4 Dead 2

"Summoners challenge the bringer of death, Sin, and die doing so. Guardians give their lives to protect their summoner. The fayth are the souls of the dead. Even the maesters of Yevon are unsent. Spira is full of death... only Sin is reborn, and then only to bring more death. It is a cycle of death, spiraling endlessly."

That's Final Fantasy X, no doubts. As soon as I saw the name "Yevon", I immediately guessed it

I'm guessing one of the Sam & Max games. Never played any of them, unless you count Poker Night, so I'm going with that. Poker Night at the Inventory.
That's actually from the Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2, said by the leader of Soviet Union. And he is an awesome character, since he is so hammy I can't take him seriously very much XD

"You think I'm stupid? Huh? I look stupid to you? I know you aren't telling me everything... You helped me get into this mess! You told me it would be exciting, didn't you? Well I'm fucking bored! I'm done man, I've had it! I want out! And you're gonna tell me how! This stupid game's gonna end now, YOU HEAR ME?"

A.K.A. UberCatSR

--------

Uhh....Hotline Miami?

(My previous quote was from SiN(1998))

"I HATE running backwards!"

Yep. You guessed right, it is Hotline Miami

Uh... Hm. I have no idea. But I guess it's from one of the first-person shooters?

A.K.A. UberCatSR

--------

Jak and Daxter

"Wait. Hold on. Time out. All of you guys were working together and you *still* couldn't take down _____"

SPIDER-MAN for the PlayStation

also @Zaraki the one you posted on the 22nd was from Tony, Ken Rosenbergs parrot in GTA San Andreas

"Ladies and Gentlemen, that is a real man. LET'S POP!"

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."