Guess that game quote!

Uncharted.

Yeah, Pacific Assault was an excellent game. It's too bad there aren't more like the old MoH games.

"Jesus, where are we, Hoth?"

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Uncharted.

Yeah, Pacific Assault was an excellent game. It's too bad there aren't more like the old MoH games.

"Jesus, where are we, Hoth?"

It was Uncharted 2 for the quote but I still gotta give it to you BTG, and Im gonna go with on that one you posted to be Lost Planet

You... are a hipster!

What?

You're a hipster.

I hate hipsters.

Classic hipster denial.

I abhor hipsters. I eat them for fun!

Hipsters love saying they hate hipsters.

Well, I really fucking do!

Self hatred. Common hipster affliction.

Only because I'm living out here away from the Bean Machines, and the bankers?

You're gentrifying. Soon, the skinny jeans will show up, then the skinny lattes, and then the bankers. And you'll be somewhere else starting the cycle all over again. Maybe you're not a classic garden variety hipster, but you're what the hipsters aspire to be. You, are the proto-hipster.

I don't know what you're talking about. I don't agree with what you're saying. You're talking bullshit. And you're trying to wind me up. But I'm very, very angry, and I want this conversation to stop right away.

Hipster.

Fuck you! Fuck you! Say it again!

I made my point. I'm not a sadist.

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Actually, it was Battlefield Bad Company 2... They're up in some snow covered mountains in a blizzard, trying to recover the data core from a satellite they crashed. I highly recommend playing that game for the comedy, if for nothing else.

I know that quote, but I can't remember if it was GTA4 or 5... I never really played much of either... San Andreas was the only one I really played, but never went past the Area 51 mission that gives you the jetpack.

It's GTA 5

And seeing as BTG failed to provide a quote, I'll do one:

"Oh, have you been waiting here all this time? I didn't realize you meant these baths! I went to the other baths clear across the other side of the city. I had a lovely wash and a rub with fragrant oils. Too bad you weren't there... Stop talking to yourself!"

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I'm guessing Blood... (I was on TVTropes recently, and it had that quote in there for that game)

Yes, I missed making another quote, as I have trouble coming up with them sometimes.

"You ain't scared... yet. Thangs that go bump in the night. Me... Sam B. Shrunken heads, broken legs, body parts on the concrete. Cut 'em up butcher style, gators in the swamp Red light, leave 'em dead, runnin like a track meet. Scared of nobody, what you motherfuckers want? Believe me when I tell 'em I'm a bogeyman beast. Leave 'em slashed from their head to their feet Been pricked to the chest of a bitch well fed. Cooking heat, cannibal tryna eat. I got a zombie army and you can't harm me Who do you voodoo, Bitch? Drink blood like a vampire without warning! Who do you Voodoo bitch? Stand up. am B got the thing that go bump in the night Who do you voodoo, Bitch? Hide your kids, grab your wife, better get outta sight Who do you voodoo, Bitch?"

Hellboy?

BRIAN YOU LITTLE BITCH! COME OUT TO PLAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

And another 1:

Hey, JD get out here.

Hey JD you little sicko get the fuck out here before I come in there and break your legs!

[JD emerges wearing a gimp suit] I'm coming... but not like that, hahaha! Hey, Toni, que pasa? Give us a hug.

[pushes JD away] Whoa, you're sticky!

Oh, it's the stripper stuff they put all over me, you know. They like it, you know. They put it anywhere and uh... so, how you doing?

What the fuck are you wearing?

What, this? I'm an adventurous lover. You know I like... an experimental side, y'know? Nothing wrong with that, huh? You can watch if you like.

Oh, you're sick. You better shut the fuck up right now.

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

Hellboy?

Dead Island. Sam B.'s rap song that made him famous before he became a survivor.

And another 1:

Hey, JD get out here.

Hey JD you little sicko get the fuck out here before I come in there and break your legs!

[JD emerges wearing a gimp suit] I'm coming... but not like that, hahaha! Hey, Toni, que pasa? Give us a hug.

Oh, it's the stripper stuff they put all over me, you know. They like it, you know. They put it anywhere and uh... so, how you doing?

What, this? I'm an adventurous lover. You know I like... an experimental side, y'know? Nothing wrong with that, huh? You can watch if you like.

Sounds like GTA something... I don't remember it in San Andreas, but I never finished it, and barely played 4.

"Looks like you need an access code.

Hmm... Got one?

Yeah, in my other pants."

Hellboy?

Dead Island. Sam B.'s rap song that made him famous before he became a survivor.

And another 1:

Hey, JD get out here.

Sounds like GTA something... I don't remember it in San Andreas, but I never finished it, and barely played 4.

Hmm... Got one?

first quote was GTA IV: The Lost and Damned, and the 2nd was from GTA Liberty City Stories

and Im gonna go with possibly Duke Nukem for that one

Hello Scorpion, Im the Sloth Demon

Hellboy?

And another 1:

Hey, JD get out here.

Hmm... Got one?

first quote was GTA IV: The Lost and Damned, and the 2nd was from GTA Liberty City Stories

Hello Scorpion, Im the Sloth Demon

Just Cause 2, when Rico first receives the helicopter summoner.

Also every time you load back into the game until you do the first mission, like how what's his face the Dutch guy repeats his island group overview.

Edit: Forgot the new quote.

"The board knows nothing about science. They just want something to make them more money, some product. They'll get their product."

They're not panties, so it's not embarrassing.

Devil May Cry 4?

Can you believe a great battle was once fought here, on the very ground that you now so peacefully graze? Many men died. Some did it for freedom and some for country. Others did it just because they had guns. It's a crazy world, isn't it? Hmmm? Don't you think it's crazy? Hey, I'm talking to you cow. It's because of me that you're not talking French right now. Shame on you, ungrateful cow.

Devil May Cry 4?

Can you believe a great battle was once fought here, on the very ground that you now so peacefully graze? Many men died. Some did it for freedom and some for country. Others did it just because they had guns. It's a crazy world, isn't it? Hmmm? Don't you think it's crazy? Hey, I'm talking to you cow. It's because of me that you're not talking French right now. Shame on you, ungrateful cow.

Doom 3. No clue on yours, though.

Wrong again... Gears of War.

"I wanted to personally thank you for your latest modification proposal for the dilation matrix. The boys here at CPU have crunched your numbers and after some deliberation we've agreed that this is the most fantastically bogus theory that we've ever seen. If you are remotely interested in not getting your gnome-loving dragon-slaying power-leveling ass fired, I'd suggest you lay off the role-playing and learn some basic math. Good luck on your next review."

Unfortunately I don't know but that's a hell of a quote and I am going to proceed to look it up. Once I stop laughing.

also I forgot about this one:

Sounds like Super Meat Boy...

It's actually Darkwood. Said by the Wolfman during the first encounter.

"Congrats! All your hard work slaughtering creatures spawned from darkest pit of science is starting to pay off!"

Retired Forum Moderator

Devil May Cry 4?

never played Psychonauts have you?

OT: Keycard? I dont need no FUCKING KEYCARD

Devil May Cry 4?

never played Psychonauts have you?

OT: Keycard? I dont need no FUCKING KEYCARD

I just had to be offline for this! gah! One of the more underrated games.

As for the quote, Duke Nukem (Forever).

"You’re... you’re dressed as a chicken. What are you... what are you planning to do... dressed as a chicken?"

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

For some reason I am thinking of Mercanaries 2: World in Flames for that one

but if it isnt from there then idk

[after hitting another car] WHOO! Bumper Cars! Tag, you're it.

For some reason I am thinking of Mercanaries 2: World in Flames for that one

but if it isnt from there then idk

[after hitting another car] WHOO! Bumper Cars! Tag, you're it.

Bad Company 1? Haggard says something like that on the golf course.

There's always a man and a city.