RL Pic Thread (Image Heavy!)

LMAO hey if you wanna pay for some plastic surgery i'd be more than happy. I hate my looks deep down though. LOLs

I don't support plastic surgery just for that reasons :P And as English is not my native tongue I have a problem with understanding this: "I hate my looks deep down though." So I guess a joke doesn't work here.... 8-)

I am saying I don't like my looks :)

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

LMAO hey if you wanna pay for some plastic surgery i'd be more than happy. I hate my looks deep down though. LOLs

I don't support plastic surgery just for that reasons :P And as English is not my native tongue I have a problem with understanding this: "I hate my looks deep down though." So I guess a joke doesn't work here.... 8-)

I am saying I don't like my looks :)

:D If you look like my ex that means you look good as for Polish standards! Heheheheh :lol:

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

How did you know or could tell that I had Polish in me? Prey tell???

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

How did you know or could tell that I had Polish in me? Prey tell???

Whaaa?? ?huh? What?Err?! O_o I couldn't! I'm Polish, that's all :P Various European gene mixes usualy give good results though.

I think you look handsome, Adam.

Jensen! :D

He kinda looks like Jensen.

He kinda looks like everyone ;)

He kinda looks like Jensen.

He kinda looks like everyone ;)

It's because the Machines don't know how he really looks...

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

;):mrgreen: thanks for the comments guys makes me self esteem a lot better indeed.

Thank you. Maybe I am looking in all the wrong places, ah well I will find someone.

Thank you. Maybe I am looking in all the wrong places, ah well I will find someone.

Maybe at the meetup.. oh well... it's not good for looking lots of girls :D

Look's like I missed to meet :( I wonder if this will be a yearly thing?

Look's like I missed to meet :( I wonder if this will be a yearly thing?

There's another one soon, 4th of August! Follow news on the website !

Well, never did consider myself a nerd. I play Lacrosse and run a 6:43 mile. Just cause I'm a brony and a computer freak doesn't mean I'm not concerned about my physical abilities.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time