RL Pic Thread (Image Heavy!)

I+m+Sexy+And+I+Know+It_7538d2_3292203.jpg

That aside, I've been single for like the past 16 years, so I'm not sure about the worth of that statemen.t :D

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

It's some dertard with the caption "I'm Sexy and I Know It."

Too lazy to fix... eh.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

With flattery like that, you're going to take Ross' rep position by storm. One of these days I'm going to post a shirtless portfolio just for the lulz. Oooh, and I could make them black and white so it looks like an A+F shoot.

Me poing for an RPG.

Kuva0098.png

Definietly Belzebub :shock:

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

"No, it's only tea, i promise."

:P

:lol:

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

What the fuck is that guy in the background doing? He's like halfway between a double hand hover and a pre-pounce position.

Bill, give it up. We all know that Rarity looks like one of those girl-grabbing boardwalk guitarists. Dat dere's one sexy mofo.

I'm fairly certain every Italian from the 1930s would beg to differ...

nu uh. my fedora stays.

sexy, sexy fedoras.

one of those girl-grabbing boardwalk guitarists

I laughed at this. XD

as for that guy in the back, I just noticed that lol. Now I'm quite curious just what he was doing.

Retired Forum Moderator