RL Pic Thread (Image Heavy!)

Red eyes + a goatee = approved

Red eyes + no goatee = dismissed

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Welp, since my relatives insisted on broadcasting our visit to Florida over Facebook, I figured I'd post a few images here.

I'm betting that someone slipped some hallucinogens into whatever I was drinking, because I sure don't remember smiling this jovially (I'm the one in the middle, if you can't tell by the description :|).

406082_446263182071008_605033335_n.jpg

Conversely, here's me sadfacing:

578659_446262812071045_663809515_n.jpg

Aaaaand here's a nice picture of the sunset:

417402_446262995404360_1729384810_n.jpg

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

What don't you like about it? :(

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Well, I know I just think it looks kind of wierd. Not full grown mustaches on teenagers just look wierd to me, including my own. Except in my case my mustache has turned into an almost-beard. Which is why I shave.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I've been told my mustache/peach fuzz thingy looks like that of a "pedophilic vampire" by one of my friends, but I don't understand how that remark is even coherent.

Shave it, until it wont make a good looking beard. Or whatever.

No hairs on the face would look better yet, I think.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Thank ya maladys for the awesome comments. Interesting fact instagram sometimes sucks

Here it didnt suck

487380_10150968274543923_322875752_n.jpg

Now I am Homer Simpson

464050_10150940274043923_395555035_o.jpg

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

Badass look! (the top picture;) ) I'm sorry, but I've never been a fan of Simpsons...

Maybe Homer is his actual face and the top one a mask.

Maximum fuck about to be given in 3... 2... 1...

My cousin bought it at a costume shop its hot and stuffy he bet me I wouldn't host it on facebook LOL. So I did.

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

I've seen you on Facebook! You seem to always have a goatee. Also, what is very disturbing, at some of your photos you look too much like my ex :D

LOL I think

1279052383758.jpg

I look like a lot of people there this guy in my town not even related to me. We look almost identical that its plain creepy.

I look like a lot of people there this guy in my town not even related to me. We look almost identical that its plain creepy.

Maybe your town is taken over by clones?! :shock: your clones!

Maybe your town is taken over by clones?! :shock: your clones!

That would be cool :mrgreen: