Oblivion and Fallout 3 mods?

Sign in to follow this  

That makes no sense. Like, at all. I only ever run my main mod last. But if it works for you, do it that way.

One additional question. Since I'm not the only one playing it anymore, I've taken to trying out weapons I normally don't use, and I have to ask: Do incendiary weapons seem a bit... Overpowered to you? I normally don't use heavy weapons, but I tried out the flamer for a bit and it's really, really strong even for my low-skill character. I can think of a few easy ways to balance it, if need be. (Lower DOT, lesser armour penetration.)

EDIT:

Yeah, definitely overpowered. I just killed a Yao Guai with it really easily, despite doing zero normal damage to it. I'm going to lower that DOT and decrease its armour penetration.

EDIT2:

Most flamers and incinerators do less DOT, down to 10 per second instead of 20, although their immediate damage remains the same. They also all, regardless of ammunition used, take normal effect from armour. That means the only difference between most flamer fuels is damage. The firebomb from Honest Hearts also underwent some changes. It does the same DOT (25 per second) but has its normal damage reduced to 100.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Three. Main, Honest Hearts and Dead Money. Main for the standard flame effects, Honest Hearts for its fire bomb, and Dead Money for the gas bomb. And since I forgot to list it, the changes to the gas bomb were identical to the ones made to the fire bomb. (As in: 1/3 less damage, but same DOT. It... Doesn't work very well on the ghost people with their fire resistance, so I might up the damage and DOT a bit. I don't know. Certainly not today. I don't want to flood you with updates.)

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.