The mind's music

Sign in to follow this  

If freeman's mind season 2 is confirmed, we all know that Ross has to turn off the music to preserve the realism of freeman's mind. I would find it cool if he would enable the music at least during the really "action-y" scenes like when he fights Civil Protection or when he first encounters Overwatch snipers or when he guns down all the CPs and scanners with a mounted gun or when he assaults Nova Prospekt.

"The only real answer is to get drunk and set fire to things"

Actually, he could leave it in, and have it be a malfunction in the new Hazard Suit's comm system. (it is really quite loud, and could possibly be a radio broadcast picked up)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

HL2's music is good, but so was HL1's. Why would Ross undo one of the central aspects of Freeman's Mind, which is altering aspects of the game experience to heighten realism?

Go into Kleiner's lab in Red Letter Day, the entire scene is drowned out by loud techno music or Pewdiepie's screaming (Dammit, Kleiner!). Later, when you return to the lab after Nova Prospekt, Kleiner's playing dubstep. ;)