Skype/Google Hangout Chat Discussion

Sign in to follow this  

Post your Google+ if you want to have a big group of chat. :3 I'll add all of you. Also tell me your timezones so I can figure out a respectable time for us to all chat.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

That's cause BTG doesn't exist. X3 Duh.

Jokes. It's 404. Might want to fix it. :3

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Psychotic.Ninja for skype, don't worry about timezones, call me at any time, if I don't respond, I'm either talking with other friends, or afk.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

My Google+: https://plus.google.com/110186920130942801358/posts

My Skype ID: donlockwood2

My timezone: Eastern Standard Time (GMT -4)

Also, I may as well go ahead and leave my Steam here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/donlockwood

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

X3 I saw a friend request on Steam. Dude named DonLockWood added me. Me on a Skype call with a few friends go; "Who the heck is this? I don't know you." So I declined. And now I saw your post Epsilon. XD I'm so sorry. I just declined your everything.

Also ya'll should post when you're available. XP That'd help.

If I can't figure out a universal time we're all online, I'll perhaps make two groups.

-------

anywhere from like 1 pm to 5 am. I don't have a sleep schedule really. I just sleep.

Retired Forum Moderator

I tend to be good between 10pm and 1am. In Dahn Ander land, that's roughly 7am to 10am.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Available times for me are fluid... I generally first find out what I have been volunteered for for several weeks, the day of, or possibly the night before the activity. I can be available at any time of the day or night, or not. Best to just try to invite, and I'll join if possible. (if not, no harm done)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Dammit. You guys live fucking everywhere. XD After some planning, it's impossible for us to all be online at the same time.

I figured a few times that could work.

My 3pm means...

AP_Pastor = 1pm

Rarity = 9pm

BTG = 10pm

Which are all fairly reasonable times.

However, for Binky, Epsilon and Zaraki, it'll be in in the morning. Early too. XP 6am, 1am and 8am.

So there'll be the group of Binky, Epsilon and Zaraki. And the group of AP_Pastor, Rarity and BTG. :3 I can fit anywhere. I'm Australian. XD

X3 I'm naming these groups. Binky, your group is called Bez, Zeb or Ebz, I dunno. XD

And Rarity, our group is called Bar, Rab, Bra. XDDD Bra. God no. Let's not.

Do whatever you'd like with this information. X3 We should make some time for a chat in the next few days, yes?

-------

What? My Skype information doesn't count? I see how it is....

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

X3 I'm naming these groups. Binky, your group is called Bez, Zeb or Ebz, I dunno. XDAnd Rarity, our group is called Bar, Rab, Bra. XDDD Bra. God no. Let's not.

You can use phonetics for the group call-signs, like Bravo-Echo and Bravo-Alpha - sounds very important that way :)

Regards