Help find a machinima series?

Sign in to follow this  

Hey, I was wondering if perhaps someone savvy in the ways of machinima could help me out identifying a particular series? It's been a while since I saw it and I only remember bits and pieces - and the fact that it was... special. So, I'll try to summarize as many helpful details as possible:

The setting and characters are Team Fortress 2. There isn't much dialogue. I think the first episode was about a Doc from one team and a Femscout from the other having some sort of romance. I think there was a rose involved. Then a lot of stuff happens. A bunch of characters from each team go off and form a black team, under the lead of the renegade Doc. They set up a list of rules for their new team, being all revolutionary. Then a bunch of robot versions of the characters show up and start causing trouble. Hm. I seem to recall something about a pretty well done lesbian love story, possibly involving a Fem Sniper. I think there was an episode taking place in a winter landscape, with some people in a van. And then there was one at a tropical island and a pirate ship.

So... does this ring a bell with anyone?

Yes, that was it! It's been bugging me for a while now; I just remembered these bits and pieces but couldn't for the life of me remember where I'd seen it. Thanks a lot!