Police Corruption

Well, if power is there, it will be abused. It's an unwritten rule at this point and it goes without saying. Is it an issue? Well, yeah. Do I expect anything can be done about it? Well, no. Police officers are government workers. Not just anyone can pull a superhero act and change the law enforcement of a nation. In reality, the people have to be changed. "Guns don't kill people, people kill people."

Well, if power is there, it will be abused. It's an unwritten rule at this point and it goes without saying. Is it an issue? Well, yeah. Do I expect anything can be done about it? Well, no. Police officers are government workers. Not just anyone can pull a superhero act and change the law enforcement of a nation. In reality, the people have to be changed. "Guns don't kill people, people kill people."

Well, actually, it's more like a 15-15-70 bretween guns, people, and bullets, since bullets are the major cause of death in firearm related deaths, via bleeding, lead poisining, ruptured organs, or destroyed brains. . .

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

The bullets don't throw themselves at people... The bullets aren't the cause.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Well, actually, it's more like a 15-15-70 bretween guns, people, and bullets, since bullets are the major cause of death in firearm related deaths, via bleeding, lead poisining, ruptured organs, or destroyed brains. . .

Ha Ha. Funny joke. Either way, the gun is launched by a contraption know as a "gun" which requires something to pull its trigger to be fired.

https://torrentfreak.com/police-confiscate-hundreds-of-computers-over-piracy-allegations-161024/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Torrentfreak+%28Torrentfreak%29

How about this, police in Poland effectively working for copyright holders instead of the people. Confiscating large numbers of computers that have the loosest possible evidence connecting them to a 'crime', and making arrests while advocating settling out of court.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

zP4qVZdSOPk

Discuss?

See, the thing is, the more violent the populace gets, the more violent the police has to be in order to control them. It's just how it works, people.

You can't get one without the other. And people like to play this issue like it's a "corruption" issue. It's not. It's just people doing their jobs.

Also, nice hair.

See, the thing is, the more violent the populace gets, the more violent the police has to be in order to control them. It's just how it works, people.

What you said is nothing but baloney. You put way too much trust into police, if you're saying that

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

What you said is nothing but baloney. You put way too much trust into police, if you're saying that

Well, it's not like they have any reason to act otherwise. They get paid enough to do their job well.

Well, it's not like they have any reason to act otherwise. They get paid enough to do their job well.

Uh-huh. Right.

Look, I don't know how you acquired those beliefs about police just doing their jobs or whether you are joking or not, but they are wrong. There are plenty of those cops who would gladly accuse an innocent person who is under the slightest suspicion of, say, theft and/or murder, just to make their job easier. There are also policemen who would gladly accept a bribe to do something corrupt or withhold important information, because money. And then there are policemen who abuse their power and outright kill people or ruin their lives; all they had to do, for example, is say "He attacked me with a knife, so it was self-defense, and I had to act", and the rest will buy it. And don't even get me started on policemen, who are in fact serial killers.

I don't deny that there are good policemen who actually do their jobs for the sake of helping uphold the law and doing the right thing, but labeling every policeman as a person you can trust is wrong.

And before you say it: no, I am not talking just about USA, police corruption is a global thing.

A.K.A. UberCatSR

--------

Uh-huh. Right.

Look, I don't know how you acquired those beliefs about police just doing their jobs or whether you are joking or not, but they are wrong. There are plenty of those cops who would gladly accuse an innocent person who is under the slightest suspicion of, say, theft and/or murder, just to make their job easier. There are also policemen who would gladly accept a bribe to do something corrupt or withhold important information, because money. And then there are policemen who abuse their power and outright kill people or ruin their lives; all they had to do, for example, is say "He attacked me with a knife, so it was self-defense, and I had to act", and the rest will buy it. And don't even get me started on policemen, who are in fact serial killers.

I don't deny that there are good policemen who actually do their jobs for the sake of helping uphold the law and doing the right thing, but labeling every policeman as a person you can trust is wrong.

And before you say it: no, I am not talking just about USA, police corruption is a global thing.

Not saying that it isn't global. BUT, I WILL SAY that we should ALWAYS stand behind our police force, regardless of if it's got some bad apples in the bunch. They are our protectors. If we turn our backs on them, then we're basically saying, "Hey! Come and rob my house! Start riots and break things!"

Not necessarily disagreeing with what your saying, but..

Not saying that it isn't global. BUT, I WILL SAY that we should ALWAYS stand behind our police force, regardless of if it's got some bad apples in the bunch. They are our protectors. If we turn our backs on them, then we're basically saying, "Hey! Come and rob my house! Start riots and break things!"

Not necessarily disagreeing with what your saying, but..

Have you actually read what I wrote?

...Anyway, it seems like you are intent to keep to your beliefs. Well, not going to stop you. Just don't say I didn't warn you.

A.K.A. UberCatSR

--------

A big problem with police right now (in the US anyways) is that it almost seems like they can do whatever they want and not get into trouble.

THE most corrupt police force in the country is in Baltimore, and it took so much corruption and just illegal practices to get those cops into any kind of trouble. Plus, when they finally did get into trouble, it wasn't because of wrongful or suspect shootings, police brutality, or abuse of power, but because they were caught selling hundreds of thousands of dollars of guns and confiscated property on the black market (https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/2/16961146/baltimore-gun-trace-task-force-trial)

Plus, when officers do try to internally solve the problems of abuse of force, they can end up like Joe Crystal (https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/16/baltimore-joe-crystal_n_7582374.html) who tried to report an instance of police brutality, and because of that the force treated him like a criminal, left dead rats on his car, and wouldn't respond to his requests for back-up.

Basically, the police can behave as corrupt or as brutal as they want and there's not much an ordinary person can do to fight back against that or receive much justice. Rarely, there are stories about cops who abuse their power getting into trouble, but it's always an uphill battle since their police department, their commissioner, and even their union rep will have their back if they do something wrong.

Basically, your average cop is highly resistant to reprimand for not doing their jobs. Which gives them way more power than they should.

100% is going to be a cut-rate clown

I think it's more the justice system, and not the Police. Even though there is a problem with Police brutality and corruption in america, that doesn't mean every single policeman is out to get you.

I think they're a by product of the backwards US justice system that allows police corruption to fester with bullshit prosecution.

There's this quote I've heard, I forgot where it was from, but it was:

"There will be no justice in this country until you can swing a judge from a tree."

Non Nobis Domine, Non Nobis, Sed Nomine, tuo da Glorium

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 80 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.