Help! Finding a game from my childhood!

Hello there people! :D

Long story short about 10 or 12 years ago I played a very strange game on my first PC and I can't remember whats it called.

Basically its first person game and you are a guy stranded on a beach,in the distance you can see a small island with a palm tree and on the beach you can see writing in the sand that says "SOS".That is all I can remember,I was young and I didn't understand how the game works soo I didn't get to play it much so I quit the game and never saw it again.

Was it a shooter, RPG, puzzle game, etc? First person helps, but not much... What general year do you think it was released? What year did you play it? More details will be very helpful.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Was it a shooter, RPG, puzzle game, etc? First person helps, but not much... What general year do you think it was released? What year did you play it? More details will be very helpful.

I think it was a shooter,but I can't know for sure because I only played the beginning part and you didn't get any guns at that point.The graphics of the game remind of lot of games from year 2000 or 2001,maybe even 1999.I played it in 2003/2004.The worst thing is that I didn't play it much so I can't give detail,the game just really fascinates me and I want to find out which game it was.

All I can remember was that you were on a beach and on that beach there was a word "SOS" written in the sand.From where you were standing there was a view of the ocean and a small island with a palm tree not far from it.I remember that you could swim to the island and find like a dead person or something,thats all I can remember.

Its probably like a really unknown game or something and it doesn't really matter,it just consumed my thoughts couple of days ago.

Was it by any chance Isle of the Dead? It's the only FPS I know with a lot of palm trees at least, lol

u9q7cN90Tw4

The game looks very familiar but its probably not it since it is missing some key points I can remember like that small island at the beginning and its visually not the same.

If it was from the early 00's, then it wouldn't be any DOS game. (which Isle of the Dead is)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.