Video Game Fuse

Another go at a forum game!

Concept is simple... One person says what game they last played... The next person says what game THEY last played, then combines the two to make a unique game. So it should look something like this:

Thread owner:

Last game played: Cities: Skylines

Next post:

Last game played: Team Fortress 2

Cities: Skylines + Team Fortress 2 = Team Skylines 2

A game where you and a group of friends control and build a city... Rather than just a singleplayer city builder.

Next post:

Last game played: The Sims 3

Team Fortress 2 + The Sims 3 = The Fortress

Team Fortress 2, except there's an "administrator" that can control the map like you can in The Sims... So move stuff around, trap players, mess with everyone. :P

Then the next post would combine The Sims 3 with another game.

And actually... You don't even have to say the last game you played. Otherwise that'll just get repetitive. Just choose any game that comes to mind. XP Anything in your Steam library, or something releasing soon. That might be better.

I'll start!

Last game played: Cities: Skylines.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Im slowly becoming addicted to forum games.

Last game played: Crypt of the Necrodancer.

Crypt of the Necrodancer + Cities: Skylines = Cities of the Necrodancer

A game where you build giant city-like dungeons and then you try to dance your way through them.

Last game played: Asagao Academy

Asagao Academy + Crypt of the Necrodancer = Academy of the Necrodancer

a dating sim set in a dungeon/academy where you dance your way to the Necrodancer.

Welp, now what?

Final Fantasy 9

Final Fantasy 9 + Asagao Academy = Final Fantasy: Academy

MMO where you create your character, pick your class/faction, and military school like starting location, and do what you do in any other MMO.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Last game I played was Fallout 4, started again with a new character.

Final Fantasy 9 + Fallout 4 = Final Fallout (5/7?)

Final Fallout is set in the city of Kyoto, Japan, several centuries after the nuclear extinction of the human race. Earth is now populated with bizarre and colourful mutant wildlife, genetically engineered mythical beasts, countless rogue robots and a sapient and diverse species of corporeal holographic anime characters.

Just out of curiosity Jeb, do we have to hybridize the actual game titles like we've doing or are entirely names allowed?

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Fallout 4 + Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory = Fallout 4: Splinter Cell Theory

Fallout 4 DLC set up as a spy story set in 2007 with the one from Vault 111 being able to stop world war III, but must expect weaponry from the past that may not be easy to control and technology that the post apocalyptic society hasnt seen for over 200 years

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory + Kholat = Dyatlov Pass Cell: Dead Mountain Theory

In DPC:DMT, you play as Russian stealth operative Samuil Filippov who specializes in preventing enemy federations from utilizing supernatural phenomena against Russia's national sovereignty. Sent into the frozen Dyatlov Pass where nine Russian students disappeared after rumoured sightings of American operatives, Samuil stumbles upon a covert conspiracy involving ancient pre-human forces of darkness in an attempt to menace communism.

in dying whispers -

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Did I break the game?

in dying whispers -

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Did I break the game?

Yes. Apparently I'm not the only one that doesn't want to try to combine names with one that changes when you try to combine it with something else.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

:P I'm sorry for being a massive walking simulator dork, I'll go again.

Kholat + Abe's Oddysee = Abdulov's Oddysee

On a mysterious alien planet in an unimaginably distant future where the natives inexplicably speak Russian, a proletarian mudokonov named Abdulov discovers a terrible plot by the monstrous glukkonov's to use his race as fuel for a giant planet-wide central heating system.

in dying whispers -

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Abe's Oddysee + Layers of Fear = Abraham's Terror

It might be Berlin. The industrial labyrinthe Abraham suddenly and inexplicably finds himself in reminds our protagonist of the city, haunted by the spectre of the 20th century and palpably seething with counter-cultural menace. Without having any memory of the past other than his name and a developing acquaintance with art, literature and history - Abraham finds himself in a horrifying spectacle of increasingly tortuous machinery, malevolently intelligent architecture and predatory graffiti that skitters across the concrete like vermin. The interior seems to be at war with itself, a battle between sterile production and unfettered creativity that doesn't take too kindly to Abraham's presence.

(p.s. it's basically a scary walking simulator but with more jumping and trap dodging)

in dying whispers -

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Falloutlast

A survival horror game set in an alternate future, where you try to survive a steampunk lunatic asylum with only your wits and a clockwork companion called "Pip". Lots of steam and gears, plus lots of body horror with steampunk cyborg mental patients.

Falloutlast

A survival horror game set in an alternate future, where you try to survive a steampunk lunatic asylum with only your wits and a clockwork companion called "Pip". Lots of steam and gears, plus lots of body horror with steampunk cyborg mental patients.

Methinks you did not understand the game description... Or you just didn't like Selfsurprise's game offering.

Outlast (I hope it was anyways) + Planetside 2 = Outside 2

You have lots of guns, and you use them to record your adventures in the blood of crazy people that are constantly being cloned from various locations, and something about nanites.

(It's okay, I like games with absurd titles)

Planetside 2 + Worms World Party = Vermisapiens: Online

The massively multiplayer and online release of the extremely famous and not-in-the-least-bit-made-up game franchise about the last remnants of an ugly and primitive humanity waging war with the far more intelligent and dominant species of sapient giant earthworms.

in dying whispers -

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Worms World Party + Mafia = Mafia: The City of Dirt

This Open World 3rd Person Action Adventure takes what you know about Costra Nostra and puts it into a small worm who works his way into the sicilian worm mob and goes from being an outsider to the most feared Don of the Worm Mafia and shows that no worm can ever take the world by the balls......

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

Mafia + Command & Conquer: Red Alert - Command & Conquer: Mafia

RTS version of Mafia, with time travel.

Command & Conquer: Red Alert + Tomb Raider: Legend = Command & Raid: Red Legend

An RTS where you lead a group of archaeologists in ancient tombs to find a powerful magical artifact (that has to do with time travel).

Tomb Raider: Legend + The Simpsons Game = The Simpsons: Tomb Raider

Tomb Raider X The Simpsons Game: Basically any Tomb Raider Game made to involve The Simpsons with each one having a special ability and need to use all of them to find a mythical treasure: THE GOLDEN FLAMING MOE CUP!!!