Possible question about Freeman's Mind 2

You're probably thinking this is asking whether there WILL be a Freeman's Mind 2, right?

You're so god damn mainstream.

No, this is asking a different question. IF there will be a Freeman's Mind 2, I have a request to make if you have a good enough computer, Mr. Scott/Ross/Dr. Freeman/etc.

Freeman's Mind 2 in Cinematic Mod?

whether there WILL be a Freeman's Mind 2

IF there will be a Freeman's Mind 2

Same thing.

Not exactly considering the content of his sentence. He's asking 'If Freeman's Mind 2 is created then will x happen?'. Although it should be 'If there is a Freeman's Mind 2' not 'If there will be a Freeman's Mind 2', however it is still understandable.

Anyway, with regards to the question at hand I would say it is unlikely, after all he's playing through Half-Life without the HD pack, I'd say that if he plays through Half-Life 2 he'd probably do it with its default graphics.

Still, who knows, anything could happen. We'll just have to wait and see.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

he's playing through Half-Life without the HD pack

Wait, there's and HD pack for HL1?!? Where? I want!

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Not exactly considering the content of his sentence. He's asking 'If Freeman's Mind 2 is created then will x happen?'. Although it should be 'If there is a Freeman's Mind 2' not 'If there will be a Freeman's Mind 2', however it is still understandable.

Anyway, with regards to the question at hand I would say it is unlikely, after all he's playing through Half-Life without the HD pack, I'd say that if he plays through Half-Life 2 he'd probably do it with its default graphics.

Still, who knows, anything could happen. We'll just have to wait and see.

It would be cool, especially since version 10.98 is supposed to have dynamic destruction. If you don't know what that means, it basically means your environment is slightly destroyable (You can't blow up buildings though).

Yuck, the cinematic mod charcter models suck ass.

He's going to make good HQ originals for the next version of the mod though. (even bad HQ models look better than the LQ originals)

There is but I don't think he is for Source. There's one for the original if you have Blue Shift.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

There is but I don't think he is for Source. There's one for the original if you have Blue Shift.

There is an HD pack for each. I have HL:S, and the HD pack for it. There are a few textures and signs that don't quite match up right, but I don't mind for the much better visual quality.

Yuck, the cinematic mod charcter models suck ass.

He's going to make good HQ originals for the next version of the mod though. (even bad HQ models look better than the LQ originals)

It would be interesting to see how it would all work out.

That mod's a pile of arse. And i doubt there'll be an FM 2. FM exists pretty much to serve the fans. Not sure why he'd move on to HL2, especially seeing as how huge a time 1 has taken alone.

That mod's a pile of arse. And i doubt there'll be an FM 2. FM exists pretty much to serve the fans. Not sure why he'd move on to HL2, especially seeing as how huge a time 1 has taken alone.

The reason why one takes so much time is usually because he's busy with other things...

Freeman's Mind was originally created to satisfy the fans in between Civil Protection episodes. Those take a lot more time than it does to make a Freeman's Mind, but usually there's huge delays because he's doing something else.

I'm not going to debate with you on your opinion on Cinematic Mod. I like it myself, but I respect your opinion.

screw the cinematic mod, it makes Alyx look like a slutty whore, no offence. i bet the maker of the cinematic mod was a pervert :/

screw the cinematic mod, it makes Alyx look like a slutty whore, no offence. i bet the maker of the cinematic mod was a pervert :/

He's German, and the High-Def model is based off his favorite actress... (who definitely looks like a slutty whore, and generally plays a slutty whore character) He hasn't made an Alyx model for a very long time, and is waiting until EP3/HL3 is released to make a new one.

Some of the other HD models (Kleiner, Eli, G-Man) that are supposed to be HD upgrades of the HL2 models I find don't look like I envisioned their HD versions of being... (He's supposedly hoping Valve has HD models in HL3/EP3 so he doesn't have to make new ones himself)