Freeman's Mind Episode 3

Sign in to follow this  

Youtube version

640x480 WMV version

Well I've finished the project I was working on so now I'm back to work on Civil Protection. I know I said the next release was going to be a CP episode, but there's still a lot I need to do and I hate going so long without releasing anything, so here's the longest and my new favorite episode of Freeman's Mind so far. This one has a little more language in it for those of you that care about that sort of thing. Since the game Half-Life has unavoidable mature content, the episodes for Freeman's Mind will be around a PG-13 to R rating, while Civil Protection will be around a PG to PG-13 rating. I make no promises however.

For those of you still waiting for more CP, thanks for your patience. Multiple episodes are in production along with a cameo appearance in an upcoming Half-Life 2 mod. Believe it or not I want to get the episodes out just as much as some of you want to see them. Just because you don't see frequent updates here doesn't mean I'm not working on it. I'm kind of bad at time estimation, but I will be trying to get at least one more video out this month, so I guess check back at the end of the month.

love me some freeman!

what mod?

It was awesome Keep up the work

Well worth the wait! You are awesome

This is crazy in a box with a side order of fries.

Well done.

I'm surprised you didn't say anything about the two scientists beating Freeman to the test chamber. That's the first thing I thought when I saw them...

It`s absolutely ok to wait a few weeks for such a good stuff ... so take your time and go on releasing high-quality and damn funny vids.

Most definately the best episode yet.

Nice work!
I am really looking foward to watching next episode!
I wonder what Gordon is going to say when he sees a headcrap for the first time! XD
Keep up the good work Ross!

I will be patient, cause i know you deliver best quality.

What are you talking about? i want to get it

Yeah, another awesome episode!!! Good Job man!!! I hope we will see other episodes of Freeman's Mind

anonymous dude: I'll announce which mod when it's completed, I don't want to put any pressure on the guy making it. The screenshots look pretty good for it.

Justible: I didn't even see that as a problem, they already tell you they're waiting for you earlier in the video. You have to suspend disbelief since they re-use the same models everywhere because of size limitations when the game was made.

everybody else: Thanks for the positive comments. I plan on making more, but I want to get some more CP episodes out first!

I tend to get annoy with so many long delays. I love the series and the wait has me on the edge of my seat. Then I finally get to watch it and the wait is worth ever second. Delay it as much as you like, take a year and a holiday if you need. For quality like this quantity and time doesn't matter. Keep up the good... great... awesome work. Each episode soothes the fire.

WOOP!! Amazing!! Well worth the wait!

is there more to come?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Great ep once again! Enjoyed it very much as usual.