Freeman's Mind Episode 3

Sign in to follow this  

I say its worth the wait. On both of your series they are awesome. Hope Freemand Mind goes into HL2 and on

Civil Protection is awesome. I would have to say in comparison to Red vs Blue its on a much higher level. Loved Friday.

Keep up the good work. We need people like yourself keeping us laughing in todays world.

i think you should continu the mind of freeman

This is good

Now, that we watched three episodes that cover boring HL beginning, now we expect something really funny after the Black Mesa accident

no i don't want a be a schitsophrinic

Good work on the latest Freeman's mind! You've improved much on the initial concept, although I think I'm also warming to the idea of Freeman as a nutjob instead of a stoic. The opening bit "You're in the barrel" hit it off quite well, as well as the "I don't want a repeat of Monday" line. Unfortunately, in some of the situations when the characters speak directly to the player (the exposition from the three scientists) a line like "nice hair" seemed a little out of context. Perhaps some joke about rhyming anti mass with ass might have been more fitting. Freeman's reactions to the voices in the text chamber (or of the Xenian craziness) were the most effective, as they blended the neurotic character of Freeman with the real-time events of the game. Likewise, the awkward wobbling walk after the spinny lift really sold the overall experience.

Keep up the good work, guys!

hahaha LASER!! damn, one viewing and Im a fan, please make more, this college frat minded Freeman's so much more entertaining.

OMG!! The best freeman's mind episode yet. I couldn't stop laughing when the computer broke and Gordon yelled,"HIT THE DECK!!!" and thought it was a sniper. I cant wait till the next epsidoe when he wakes up in the test chamber when he teleports back to earth.

Dude, this show rocks! I always liked the way important scenes in half life took place from gordon's perspective, but it was annoying that he never said anything. Now I can finally watch all the important scenes of the half life series and actually be entertained. I hope you update soon, you rock! Peace Out!

I love this series man. It'd rock if you did this for the whole game. I've only seen one other thing like this, and it wasn't nearly as funny. Seriously dude. Please keep going with this.

i love your videos ive been watching tons how long has it tooken to make all of these videos. are you gonna make episode 7 for freemans mind? all of these videos i love. whats your steam name?

All of these videos are awesome. Ive been watching your civil protection. omg the freemans mind episode 3 is hilarious ]. but what is wrong with him is he turning retarded or somthing lolz. civil protection friday is wierd. those are nice videos you make on halo 3.

Necropost-

Why are these comment sections so wide? Also, reading these old comments are strange.

why do they all have 9 rep?

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

@arbiter and Necropost, yeah it does feel like timetravelling, doesnt it. To the ancient past where everyone had 9 rep and it was considered cewl to post superwide comments...

a postapocaliptic posts?

Oh well, this topic is deeeeaaaad....

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"