What part are you most looking forward too? HalfLifeSpoilers

Sign in to follow this  

I REALLY wish to see his reaction when the G-Man says "I took the libery of relieving of your weapons". I think that Freeman's head would just explode when he notice that he has no more guns.

But his mind explodes then there wouldn't be any more Freeman's Mind. . .

I'm thinking when he gets out of the trash compacter, he will have a few things to say about the dumbasses who put him in it.

How about the dam? I wonder how Ross can make it seem plausible that gordon would swim under a dam to get to the other side. It seems like suicide.

If im not wrong,i believe there are some explosions on the dam,Ross can pretend Freeman jumping on the water was the only way to avoid certain death,then Freeman would run like hell from the Itchyosaur,climb that place(?)with the buttons,kill the itchyosaur and when trying to climb the dam, getting sucked inside the dam (i think the only reason why you just dont jump to the right path at once ,ingame, it is because you need to release the water,otherwise you die) and then moving on

Yeah you get shot by a heavy caliber cannon, it sounds like you're gona get some serious wounds if that huge thing hits you even with the suit (I threw myself the hell out of there once I noticed that sound was from a cannon pointing at me, and i threw to the wrong side, so figure out how natural will look)

On the topic, the part I am expecting is what will freeman think about having his ass dragged through a hallway while some marines are talking about killing him and making disappear the body... (Remember that he expects f18's in his funeral) that will definitely make him "self defense" with an automatic gun through the rest of the game and not caring about what he kills

Bee gun anyone? He would have to find a really good reason to put that thing in his hand. Also the snarks and when they try to bite him

Bee gun anyone? He would have to find a really good reason to put that thing in his hand. Also the snarks and when they try to bite him

Do you mean that snark in his hand before he realise it? That'd be great to see him thinking about that.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"