What part are you most looking forward too? HalfLifeSpoilers

Sign in to follow this  

When he gets the RPG, and the gauss cannon and the gluon gun.

And when he reaches the lambda complex and has to start those lasers to blow a hole through the wall to escape.

And when he meets the Ichtyosaur.

And when he meets the assassins.

Oh man so many things I'm looking forward to.

I think it's gonna be hilarious when he has to fight the first ichtyosaur. Really not sure what could convince him to go in and do that! THose beasts were quite nasty!!

Maybe he'll do what I did, and use the magnum to kill the thing from the catwalks before going for the crossbow...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

It's about time he gives the Magnum a shot.

I should get shot for that pun.

Yeah you should, that was awful.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That's even worse than "What's up with this ceiling". Gordon would punch you in the mouth if you said that to him.

I wonder how he would react when he gets the Tau Cannon. He'd probably be very confused on how to use it, and then Freeman will possibly put away after atempting to use it. Heck, he most likely wont pick it up at all! D:

Running into (and consequentially) away from the snarks will be pretty fun as well B)

Now that he's refocusing on FM I'm sure we'll see a new episode every few weeks, can't wait!!

Running into (and consequentially) away from the snarks will be pretty fun as well B)

I remember it took me a while to realise i had to get out of the vent and then shoot the bastards (i thought there was a spawn there)

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

I want to see him flip out when that security guard gets shot.

"Hey Freeman, I got a message for ya. Make sure you don't- *BAM* UUGGGHH"

I wanna see how he reacts when Gordon gets caught by the soldiers. Or what he says about the special weapons and the snarks

Fool me once: Shame on you. Fool me twice: EVERYONE DIES!!!

si·lence (noun): The sound people make, when everyone trying to kill you is dead.

I want to see him being drunk after drinking the healing water in Xen.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Another one,when Freeman gets the long jump...thing.

"WHAT? THAT WOULD HAVE HELEPED A LOT ON THE HUNDREDS OF PITS THAT I FACED,WHY ISNT THIS STANDARD EQUIPMENT FOR THE SUIT? GODDANMIT,WITH THIS THING I COULD HAVE JUMPED MY WAY OUT OF HERE LONG AGO"

Heh, I can't help think that after his long rant and rejection, he'd just see the long jump and go "Oh my God, that's awesome! I'll go if I can have it!" because he's gonna need a damn good reason to go there.

How about the dam? I wonder how Ross can make it seem plausible that gordon would swim under a dam to get to the other side. It seems like suicide.

I want to see him being drunk after drinking the healing water in Xen.

Maybe some hallucination effect wuld be better like if he was on drugs.

How about the dam? I wonder how Ross can make it seem plausible that gordon would swim under a dam to get to the other side. It seems like suicide.

If im not wrong,i believe there are some explosions on the dam,Ross can pretend Freeman jumping on the water was the only way to avoid certain death,then Freeman would run like hell from the Itchyosaur,climb that place(?)with the buttons,kill the itchyosaur and when trying to climb the dam, getting sucked inside the dam (i think the only reason why you just dont jump to the right path at once ,ingame, it is because you need to release the water,otherwise you die) and then moving on

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

All of this reminds me of how great Half-life really is.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

I REALLY wish to see his reaction when the G-Man says "I took the libery of relieving of your weapons". I think that Freeman's head would just explode when he notice that he has no more guns.