What part are you most looking forward too? HalfLifeSpoilers

Sign in to follow this  

-Again, spoilers for the game story-

I really want to see what Freeman has to say to the G-Man at the end when he has to make his decision, or when he goes to Xen, but I think the part that I'm most anticipating is when Freeman gets his hands on the "Super Weapons" like the Gauss and Gluon Guns. Hell the RPG might top them all. That should be great.

sry my comment made no sense i figured out he was talking about episode 3 my bad so i erased my comment

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

I think the best part I'm anticipating the most is right before Gordon Freeman gets sent to Xen, while listening to the instructions from that one scientist, being told that he has to travel to the alien boarder world, locate some giant alien who is leading the invasion, and kill it. With Ross Scott's portrayal of Gordon Freeman as it is, completely reluctant to do anything but forced to do so in order to survive, I can imagine one nice, big rant while listening to this request.

It's a shame it's so far off, but I can wait.

Freeman's reaction to when he sees the big ball sack monster(Gonarch).

Oh yeah, And that hidden hole under cobweb there.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Damn there are gonna be so many great moments in the future : )

Best part is that we know the ending won't disappoint. There's just too much win. It's like all the other episodes turned up to 11.

Gordon's first encounter with the large armoured aliens who use the hornet gun, when he fights the assassins, when he enters Lambda core, Xen, ...

For me when he is inside that thrash compressor, He'll make some Indiana Jones reference...

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Mhmm. The fight with Nihilanth. I wonder what will Freeman say during the battle, specially since it requires very "game-like" fight tactics, that conflict with the sense of "realism" Ross generally tries to give to it (you know, wondering why something is built a certain way and pointing out the inconsistencies).

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

For me when he is inside that thrash compressor, He'll make some Indiana Jones reference...

I think you mean a Star Wars reference... No trash compactors in IJ...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I think he means something like moving walls in Temple of Doom. But there was also spikes...

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

He obviously didn't mean it literally. Think of both as "trap courses".

I think he means something like moving walls in Temple of Doom. But there was also spikes...

He obviously didn't mean it literally. Think of both as "trap courses".

Yep, exactly, excuse my ignorance...

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

I always imagine that during the course of Half-Life 2 (if Ross decides to take it that far) is that Freeman would be incredibly hostile to Alyx. He would hate her hair, her clothes, her voice, her patronizing demeanor etc.

But then at the beginning of Episode 1, he suddenly would find her less repulsive and would start trying to be nicer in a way like he was trying to be genuinely nice, but it would just come off as superficial. He wouldn't be able to explain how he was feeling until after he and Alyx got out of the zombie-infested parking garage and listened to Dr. Kleiner talking about how "the suppression field is down."

Before he goes to Xen.

"WHAT?! IF YOU CAN TELEPORT ME TO ANOTHER DIMENSION, WHY CAN'T YOU JUST TELEPORT US HOME?!"

Before he goes to Xen.

"WHAT?! IF YOU CAN TELEPORT ME TO ANOTHER DIMENSION, WHY CAN'T YOU JUST TELEPORT US HOME?!"

Thats an awesome line but the scientists tell Freeman that they are going to teleport him to Xen,so either Ross will have to change the dialogue (like they did on Barney's mind)or he will have to wrongly believe the scientists are actually going to teleport him home,or Freeman will refuse the mission but when he gets in the teleport chamber and see that there is no way out and gets overwhelmed with flying aliens then he will have no choice but jumping inside the portal...SO MANY POSSIBILITIES

Another one,when Freeman gets the long jump...thing.

"WHAT? THAT WOULD HAVE HELEPED A LOT ON THE HUNDREDS OF PITS THAT I FACED,WHY ISNT THIS STANDARD EQUIPMENT FOR THE SUIT? GODDANMIT,WITH THIS THING I COULD HAVE JUMPED MY WAY OUT OF HERE LONG AGO"

Another one,when Freeman gets the long jump...thing.

"WHAT? THAT WOULD HAVE HELEPED A LOT ON THE HUNDREDS OF PITS THAT I FACED,WHY ISNT THIS STANDARD EQUIPMENT FOR THE SUIT? GODDANMIT,WITH THIS THING I COULD HAVE JUMPED MY WAY OUT OF HERE LONG AGO"

And then, he could go on saying something like: "IF I FIND OUT THERE'S ALSO A GRAPPLING HOOK AROUND HERE, I'M GONNA GODDAMN KILL SOMEBODY!"

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Hah, you guys have really good ideas, they all sound like they can come out of Freeman's mouth! Or well, mind

I think it's gonna be hilarious when he has to fight the first ichtyosaur. Really not sure what could convince him to go in and do that! THose beasts were quite nasty!!