2011 game recommendations

Sign in to follow this  

Since I'm 15 I have a little budget for videogames I can buy only so much of them in a year.I tought I should buy Deus ex HR, Skyrim, BF3 and uncharted 3 this year.If anyone has a better idea of what I should buy, say it. And I need a game that will hold me over from september til november.Probably a game with good multiplayer maybe BFBC2 or Black Ops.And I play on on the PS3 cuz my PC sucks balls.

I recommend to NOT buy black ops. Maybe you could buy Duke Nukem Forever, that seems like it is going to be a pretty kickass game.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Don't forget Portal 2! It's looking set to be a gaming gem that should not be missed!

Not only that, but PS3 players of Portal 2 can play the co-op of it with PC owners of Portal 2. AND you get a PC copy of Portal 2 with your PS3 copy!

Damn I should be in advertising.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Don't forget Portal 2! It's looking set to be a gaming gem that should not be missed!

Yeah, but if you are going to buy Portal 2 it should be on PC and he obviously doesn't have a very good one.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah, but if you are going to buy Portal 2 it should be on PC and he obviously doesn't have a very good one.

You replied just as I was altering my post!

I'm sure Portal 3 will be fine on the PS3 for him, especially if he has some experience with console FPS's.

Sure it is still very enjoyable on consoles i am just saying that you get a better portal experience with playing it on the PC. Nonetheless it is indeed a game you should be getting.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sure it is still very enjoyable on consoles i am just saying that you get a better portal experience with playing it on the PC. Nonetheless it is indeed a game you should be getting.

Since you get a PC copy of the game with the PS3 version anyway, it doesn't matter too much as if he ever gets a better PC he'll be able to play it on that as well.

I think I will not buy Portal 2 becuase the singleplayer is probably going to be short, and none of my friends are going to buy it so i can play it with them cuz they tought the first one was boring and a little too short. So im going to wait until the price drops.And i live in Croatia where a new game costs about a 100$.

I think I will not buy Portal 2 becuase the singleplayer is probably going to be short, and none of my friends are going to buy it so i can play it with them cuz they tought the first one was boring and a little too short. So im going to wait until the price drops.And i live in Croatia where a new game costs about a 100$.

Ah fair enough, that price does sound quite steep.

The first game was indeed short, but that is because it wasn't supposed to be a full game. It was a little experiment of VALVe that has become very big. Portal 2 however is going to be a full game is definitely going to be longer than the first one. But maybe it is a good idea to wait a little, there is most likely going to be a very good deal on steam shortly not to long after the release.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Skyrim, Portal 2, Minecraft.

How's he going to get Duke Nuke 'em when it's gonna be R-18?

Our gameshops aren't very strict about that.They are just looking to sell a game.

Skyrim, Portal 2, Minecraft.

How's he going to get Duke Nuke 'em when it's gonna be R-18?

I am 14 and i am getting it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Duke Nukem is looking better than I thought it would. DX:HR has looked awesome from the very beginning.

For holding you over, definitely BFBC2... Preferably with the Vietnam expansion, since it's like adding on Battlefield: Vietnam onto the BFBC2 game engine. It kept me busy for almost a month, and I have ADHD...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.