Random thread

DARK SOULS! WHY NO MORE KEYS!?

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

That awkward moment when you find out Stumbleupon is currently down, and you click the Stumble button again 2 seconds later...

[doublepost]9CmH3IL9bEA [/doublepost]

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Windows XP. My monitor took a shit and now I'm stuck on 640x480

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope. Love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope. Love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds.

Because scopes can break physics and see around the curvatures of the earth...

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Because scopes can break physics and see around the curvatures of the earth...

So scopes = Pinkie Pie?

Alright guys, enough chatter, back to being random. I'll supply the first sample:

enhanced-buzz-8392-1360015398-13.jpg