Three word story!

Basically, I start of by writing three words. The next person writes three words, so does the next person, etc.

The words are supposed to form a story.

Example:

Post #1: Once there was

Post #2: a strange person

Post #3: who liked pie.

Please excuse the terrible quality of the above story. Please, please don't kill yourself over it.

Yes, it is supposed to go on forever!

Nothing that breaks the rules. Stick to the format. Extra comments can be added, but in italics with the tag. Especially nothing offensive in any way.

Here we go then:

One day a

small unassuming orb

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Try to copy what the others have posted so people don't get lost while reading.

One day a small unassuming orb decided to make

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

ignore this

----

Great idea for topic thought

Mod: edited because he broke the topic format

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

ignore this

----

Great idea for topic thought

Mod: edited because he broke the topic format

One day a small unassuming orb decided to make his way to the bar at

EDIT: I used to play this with some buddies except it was one word story game. In the end we got some hilarious story about a cat who got raped...

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

One day a small unassuming orb decided to make his way to the bar at town's finest catwalk

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

One day a small unassuming orb decided to make his way to the bar at town's finest catwalk owned by Chinese

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

One day a small unassuming orb decided to make his way to the bar at town's finest catwalk owned by Chinese people, who had

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

One day a small unassuming orb decided to make his way to the bar at town's finest catwalk owned by Chinese people, who had glorious leader.

I'm guessing dots and commas also count as a word

One day a small unassuming orb decided to make his way to the bar at town's finest catwalk owned by Chinese people, who had glorious leader. Suddenly, a

One day a small unassuming orb decided to make his way to the bar at town's finest catwalk owned by Chinese people, who had glorious leader. Suddenly, a big nasty oval

One day a small unassuming orb decided to make his way to the bar at town's finest catwalk owned by Chinese people, who had glorious leader. Suddenly, a big nasty oval fell out of

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

One day a small unassuming orb decided to make his way to the bar at town's finest catwalk owned by Chinese people, who had glorious leader. Suddenly, a big nasty oval fell out of a mob spawner

One day a small unassuming orb decided to make his way to the bar at town's finest catwalk owned by Chinese people, who had glorious leader. Suddenly, a big nasty oval fell out of a mob spawner floating ominously above

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

One day a small unassuming orb decided to make his way to the bar at town's finest catwalk owned by Chinese people, who had glorious leader. Suddenly, a big nasty oval fell out of a mob spawner floating ominously above two crazy sluts who just started

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

One day a small unassuming orb decided to make his way to the bar at town's finest catwalk owned by Chinese people, who had glorious leader. Suddenly, a big nasty oval fell out of a mob spawner floating ominously above two crazy sluts in a car

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

You broke the format

Crap did I? Oh well I made use of the edit button, was it my most recent post?