Delisted Games

Sign in to follow this  

While browsing a worldofgothic thread I stumbled over a link: https://delistedgames.com/

It's an archive site with a growing database of games (currently 743) that you can't play anymore (most of the time because they can't be purchased anymore in any form).

There is a list of extinct games that are not available for most people anymore since they only were available digitally.

A watch list of games that are going to be delisted from sales platforms soon and so on.

Quite an interesting read.

Edited by Coreyrn (see edit history)

It's not that you can't play those games, it's that they are no longer for sale. They have Grid 2 "delisted", but it is still available if you have already purchased it.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

5 hours ago, RaTcHeT302 said:

i hate this licensing crap, it needs to stop already

I agree.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

15 hours ago, Welfarewalrus said:

I can no longer find anywhere that sells the original Prey. It's really strange. You think they gain nothing by not having it up to purchase.

About a year ago I was able to buy it via the Xbox digital store and play it on my Xbox One. Maybe it has changed since then, but if you want to play the original Prey (which is a really cool game, I have to say), you might need to buy an Xbox.

I was a North American Fall Webworm in my past life. Those were the good old days... What were you in your former life?

On 8/19/2019 at 12:52 AM, Mode 7 said:

About a year ago I was able to buy it via the Xbox digital store and play it on my Xbox One. Maybe it has changed since then, but if you want to play the original Prey (which is a really cool game, I have to say), you might need to buy an Xbox.

I can't accept playing an FPS on a controller. Not because I am snobby but I just can't get used to it. I was lucky enough to see that my old friend had a copy of it that he let me borrow.