The Old City: Leviathan

Sign in to follow this  

Ah, very nice that this is getting a bit of attention. I liked it very much, though I suppose the game is telling its story in a way that will have some people start screeching "pretentious".  But it's also visually impressive and the soundscape is well done as well in my opinion, so it doesn't just rely on the story.

5 hours ago, BurningSheep said:

Ah, very nice that this is getting a bit of attention. I liked it very much, though I suppose the game is telling its story in a way that will have some people start screeching "pretentious".  But it's also visually impressive and the soundscape is well done as well in my opinion, so it doesn't just rely on the story.

is it a horror game?

Burn the World!

On 11/29/2019 at 6:40 AM, BurningSheep said:

The screenshots don't look visually impressive to me

@kerdios:

No, it's not a horror game.  It's an atmospheric walking simulator with a lot of narration. Like Machine for Pigs perhaps, but without the horror element.

@StrixLiterata:

*shrugs* Well, I have no clue what you consider impressive.

Edited by BurningSheep (see edit history)

This is an above average walking simulator with some pretty odd elements that would probably appeal to you if you like Ross's work, but don't expect much else.

100% is going to be a cut-rate clown