Freeman Rejecting G-Man's Offer A Viable Option?

It can kill off any chances for a Freeman's Mind 2, so it's actually a better idea.

What are you implying?

Making a Freeman's Mind 2 would be an awkward, and bad idea.

It's hard to incorporate Freeman's original personality into Half Life 2, so rejecting G-Man's offer would be a good idea.

It's only an opinion guy's, don't get fussed up over this. 8-)

Not really...Freeman would just have to make a reasonable conversation with the NPC,he still can be pretty much the same jackass :lol:

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

It can kill off any chances for a Freeman's Mind 2, so it's actually a better idea.

What are you implying?

Making a Freeman's Mind 2 would be an awkward, and bad idea.

It's hard to incorporate Freeman's original personality into Half Life 2, so rejecting G-Man's offer would be a good idea.

It's only an opinion guy's, don't get fussed up over this. 8-)

I have to agree with you there. Besides, I'd rather have FM end on a high note, rather than be dragged on to HL2.

How do you know it'd be a bad idea? Can you see into the future? No seriously, if you can see into the future tell me how I'll pay you even. :3

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

How do you know it'd be a bad idea? Can you see into the future? No seriously, if you can see into the future tell me how I'll pay you even. :3

Well, it's only a simple guess. For me, it seems like there are just certain shows/sitcoms/series that were great at first, but went on far too long that it should have.

A personal example for me: I thought the beginning two seasons of The Office(US) were great, but now, it's just gotten pathetically bad.

I'm not saying FM is bad, I think it's hilarious. I guess what I'm saying is, I'd rather remember it on that note :) .

But what you said is true as well, after all, nothing ventured nothing gained.

Ross Scott may be a professional at Freeman's Mind, but I just think that it would be very hard to do a FM2.

Don't get fussed over it everyone, it's just an opinion.

Sure, it's an option.

Ross said (I think he mentioned it; correct me if I'm wrong) that it'd be easier to do a FM in HL2 because there's a bit more story in there.

Plus, why would Ross throw away a fan favorite? Sure, I love CP, but that takes a long time for him to get it released. FM get's released about every 2-3 weeks. It's kinda better than waiting 2-3 months for CP.

Ross Scott may be a professional at Freeman's Mind, but I just think that it would be very hard to do a FM2.

I will get fussed over it. Because your opinion is WRONG! JK, I just wanted to say that. I do think it would be harder to come up with motivation for HL2, but I have confidence in Ross.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Ross was originally going to start Freeman's Mind in Half Life 2, he just decided starting in the original would make more sense. I've said this before, I have no doubt Freeman's Mind is going to stay popular till the very end. I REALLY want to know how he'll react to Alyx and everything.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I will get fussed over it. Because your opinion is WRONG! JK, I just wanted to say that. I do think it would be harder to come up with motivation for HL2, but I have confidence in Ross.

Yeah, I guess so too.