Official discord server?

Sign in to follow this  

Hi i'm a long veteran accursed farm since civil's series, I'm curious wondering if there is a discord server here ty!!!

On 1/7/2021 at 11:50 AM, kerdios said:

yes there are two, one requires an authenticated discord account and the other doesn't,

although they might not be official (or at least one is and the other isn't)

1. https://discord.gg/ysyBK9EB

2. https://discord.gg/STXC9hnw

both of those invites are invalid now just so you know

I was a North American Fall Webworm in my past life. Those were the good old days... What were you in your former life?

1 hour ago, grayling said:

both of those invites are invalid now just so you know

do you want an invite?

Burn the World!

Just now, kerdios said:

do you want an invite?

no thanks, there's a non-perishing invite in the discord group thread that i used to look at one of the servers (the one with the ross serious sam shirt icon) and it's a personal thing for me to not be in servers with nsfw channels. i was merely letting you know that both of your links in this thread had expired

I was a North American Fall Webworm in my past life. Those were the good old days... What were you in your former life?

2 hours ago, grayling said:

no thanks, there's a non-perishing invite in the discord group thread that i used to look at one of the servers (the one with the ross serious sam shirt icon) and it's a personal thing for me to not be in servers with nsfw channels. i was merely letting you know that both of your links in this thread had expired

alright, nice to know, if anyone'll want an invite can ask again and I'll create new ones,

I have no idea how to make unperishing invites.

Burn the World!

3 minutes ago, kerdios said:

alright, nice to know, if anyone'll want an invite can ask again and I'll create new ones,

I have no idea how to make unperishing invites.

when you click "invite people" from the server dropdown, click what i've circled here and it'll give you options for the invite like whether you want it to expire after a certain time or after a certain number of uses. you can set it to never expire from time and have no limit on how many people can use it

ss (2021-01-27 at 08.07.43).png

Edited by grayling
forgot to quote lol (see edit history)

6 hours ago, Im_CIA said:

Discord sucks

Agreed. TS3 and forums, or Steam chat are superior.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

44 minutes ago, BTGBullseye said:

Agreed. TS3 and forums, or Steam chat are superior.

No way in hell. Discord is immeasurably more feature rich and convenient than TS3, forums, and Steam chat combined.

the name's riley

15 hours ago, Annie said:

No way in hell. Discord is immeasurably more feature rich and convenient than TS3, forums, and Steam chat combined.

They're outright banning groups based solely on them legally bankrupting cheating hedge funds. They suck ass.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Guys, I know this is free for all, but let's keep this thread on topic so ppl can ask for the invites.

If you want to continue this conversation, why not open a new thread called "Discord sucks"?

Burn the World!

1 hour ago, BTGBullseye said:

They're outright banning groups based solely on them legally bankrupting cheating hedge funds. They suck ass.

yes, and?

companies doing shitty things doesn't really dissuade me from taking advantage of their services, especially when they're convenient, ad-free, and don't cost anything to use.

if i stopped taking advantage of every company i had qualms with i wouldn't be on the internet at all, period.

the name's riley