How Will they Be Saved  

21 members have voted

1. 1. How Will they Be Saved

• Dave Breaks Free
    • Mike Breaks Free
    • Backup Arrives
    • Its just a dream

Sign in to follow this  

After changing my pants after The tunnel part 2 I then recapped what I have saw. To my dissapointment most of the tunnel part 2 was them running around the caves so I skipped that. But I digress it is a very top notch machinima putting the pyschological Thriller/Horror genre in one video leaving me wondering and alittle scared.

But lets cut to the chase, there is alot of things that has been crossing many viewers minds.

1. What made the journalist go insane

2. what is that flash of light popping up frenquently

3. Are Dave and Mike Going to live?

Im going to "attempt" to answer them.

For #1 I think he went in the tunnels and was captured (just like Dave) and the stalker may have made him crazy but thats a prediction.

For #2 I think it was to lure people to be captured.

For #3 I have no clue.

If you have a prediction or answer then reply.

Conclusion: The tunnels is probably one of the best machinimas out here. It has humor and scares the sh*t out of you at the same time. Mike and Dave also make a hilarious duo since Dave is the up beat optimistic guy, and Mike is the does not give a sh*t guy. To see the two thrown into a situation like this makes it the more enjoyable. I hope they make a Part 3 but I wont hold my breath.

I wouldn't want Mike and Dave to die :<

If you were underground for months on end, in an atmosphere most humans don't adapt to quickly, with no-one to talk to and having mysterious noises probably coming from monsters or something, you probably would go crazy eventually, especially with the air containing less amounts of oxygen than it normally should.

I'm just wondering how Ross will get them out of there ;p

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

...And then suddenly appears a strider.

"Simba!" Dave shouted "He will save us!"

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I thought Since Dave was hit by the car, he would not just stand up from that kind of hit he would be incapacitated. Then I would go in daves dream and they dream all of it up. Its a stretch but It seems as though it is real considering most dreams make not a slightess of a clue, so either the little whateverthefuck there called monsters are scared by a bigger one Mike would break free and break dave free and make there way out. That a prediction though.

not a dream, on another thread The Man Himself (Ross Scott) said he wouldn't do that