Seasonal Gaming

Sign in to follow this  

For the past three or so years, I've played Super Castlevania IV over the course of October, in honor of...well, the general spooky nature of the month (especially the last day of it).  Fun times.  Does anyone else here have traditions in that vein?  Playing a certain game at a certain point each year, that sort of thing.

I typically don't replay games, but I do buy spooky games in october. Last year was Resident Evil 4, the year before was DUSK, this one will probably be Dead Space

I never understood the tendency of people to scare themselves shitless, never liked bonfire stories or horror movies or halloween. I got enough traumas without you (not you you, just the collective "you") dumping your traumas on me as well so no thanks.

Burn the World!

On 9/29/2021 at 9:00 AM, kerdios said:

I never understood the tendency of people to scare themselves shitless, never liked bonfire stories or horror movies or halloween. I got enough traumas without you (not you you, just the collective "you") dumping your traumas on me as well so no thanks.

Keep in mind that "seasonal gaming" applies to any point in the year; the Hardball series in July, for instance.  I just chose the October example because of my own, personal tradition.  

Yes, I seasonally play whatever I feel like playing. Sometime next week I'll play Back 4 Blood again.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

On 9/29/2021 at 5:13 PM, DukeNukem 2417 said:

Keep in mind that "seasonal gaming" applies to any point in the year; the Hardball series in July, for instance.  I just chose the October example because of my own, personal tradition.  

fair enough.

Burn the World!