Ban the person above you!

Banned for capitalizing the second word of your sentence.

Grammar Nazi War :twisted:

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Banned for protesting perfectionism.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Banned for sleeping

Banned for using "an" when you should have used "a".

Say what now? It's a vowel, so you use 'an'... an astronaut, an animal - a banana, a fish, a dog. Only exception is words that have a vowel sound in the beggining- an honour etc.

?

?

?

Am I missing something?

:twisted: Banned for not using an apostrophe on 'its' in your sig or an space after the comma.

"An space"?

Banned for not still being asleep at 11 AM cause you went to bed at 4 AM.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Banned for living in a different time zone and not realizing that the Pacific Time Zone is the ULTIMATE TIME ZONE FOREVER!1!!!one!11!

Banned for banning Psychotic Ninja, the only person here to not ban me.... yet.

Banned as the only form of thanks that I can offer.

Banned for having 2 more rep than me. :(