Ban the person above you!

Banned because I will never make mine transparent!

Not out of laziness though (Pinkie actually made a transparent version for me) I just think it looks better with the background in this case.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Banned for knowing that some avatars are better with their background intact.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

banned for NOT sticking feather up your butt and saying yer a chicken

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

banned for something, you know what! that something you did to someone on that day with the thing happening where everyone did stuff!!! thats why your banned

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

banned for not liking me

=(

banned because space is actually full of heat floating around

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Banned for making me crave Arbys

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

banned for reminding me i have to bury something