the "who needs...when you've got..." game

Sign in to follow this  

Who needs to get laid more often when you have an island full of devoted nymphomaniac sex slave robogirls and a larger island full of devoted nymphomaniac sex slave girlfriends and a city full of genetically-engineered-to-be-perfect-slavegirls?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Who needs an island full of devoted nymphomaniac sex slave robogirls and a larger island full of devoted nymphomaniac sex slave girlfriends and a city full of genetically-engineered-to-be-perfect-slavegirls when you've got ham? 9mkLV.jpg

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

Who needs a ham when you have to make BTGbullseye shut the fuck up about his slave girl(s) fantasies.

Seriously BTG, the slave girl thing, it's old, and more annoying than FGB's typing abilities (or lack thereof).

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Who needs to be bothered clicking the link to said music when you have two islands full of devoted nymphomaniac sex slave robogirls and a larger island full of devoted nymphomaniac sex slave girlfriends and a city full of genetically-engineered-to-be-perfect-slavegirls?

128931660352215452.jpg

Anywho, Who needs to have two islands full of devoted nymphomaniac sex slave robogirls and a larger island full of devoted nymphomaniac sex slave girlfriends and a city full of genetically-engineered-to-be-perfect-slavegirls when BTGbullseye needs to stop with his slave girl fantasies.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Why do I need to stop my slave girl fantasies when I have two islands full of devoted nymphomaniac sex slave robogirls and a larger island full of devoted nymphomaniac sex slave girlfriends and a city full of genetically-engineered-to-be-perfect-slavegirls and a totally badass set of PCs?

Who needs two islands full of devoted nymphomaniac sex slave robogirls and a larger island full of devoted nymphomaniac sex slave girlfriends and a city full of genetically-engineered-to-be-perfect-slavegirls and a totally badass set of PCs when you can sit back and watch people get mad as you wait for BTGbullseye's slave girl fantasies to reach the 60000 character limit?

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

who needs to sit back and watch people get mad as you wait for BTGbullseye's slave girl fantasies to reach the 60000 character limit when you have this image...

serious-sam-3-078jpg-540x300.jpg

And when he gets to heaven,

To saint Peter he will tell;

One more soldier reporting, sir.

I've served my time in Hell!

Who needs the previous image when I have two islands full of devoted nymphomaniac sex slave robogirls and a larger island full of devoted nymphomaniac sex slave girlfriends and a city full of genetically-engineered-to-be-perfect-slavegirls, a totally badass set of PCs, and a large server farm?

Who needs all the seasons of Batman: The Animated Series when I have two islands full of devoted nymphomaniac sex slave robogirls and a larger island full of devoted nymphomaniac sex slave girlfriends and a city full of genetically-engineered-to-be-perfect-slavegirls, a totally badass set of PCs, and a pair of large server farms?

Who needs to constantly spam the same thing you say that's better than the last thing you don't need when you got that when you can think up NEW things to say that you can have when you don't need something else...

I DON'T WEAR HOCKEY PANTS

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Who needs free time when I have two islands full of devoted nymphomaniac sex slave robogirls and a larger island full of devoted nymphomaniac sex slave girlfriends and a city full of genetically-engineered-to-be-perfect-slavegirls, a totally badass set of PCs, and a trio of large server farms?

who needs "really? for Pete's sake bullseye", when you got "FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯