follow the conversation

Sign in to follow this  

-Something tells me, I'm the only guy here *takes out picture*, and I have proof!

0914111442.jpg

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

-No that makes you a girl right?

And when he gets to heaven,

To saint Peter he will tell;

One more soldier reporting, sir.

I've served my time in Hell!

-Why are you stalking around the pink aisle?

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

- Hey, I was browsing Target saw MLP in the girls section, remembered that "guys" like MLP, then I took a picture to show that the "guys" needed help.

*Throws ninja star which removes Pinkie Pie's left ear, ear and ninja star are stuck on a wall* NEVER assume I like MLP, the next time you do, or the next time anyone does, the next ninja star will go through your throat.

-Not this shit again...

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

- Sick bay for you P.P.. Get that ear fixed.

- P.N., stop with the stars or I put a forcefield around you.

*locks the control console, passwords it, and links it to my own biometrics, and Srake's*

- Srake, you're in charge till I return. Don't bother trying to change the password, it won't change.

*heads out the door towards the learning center*

- Be back in a few months.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

*Waits til BTGbullseye leaves then rigs his, and Srake's rooms with deadly explosives, rigged to blow up when they enter their respective rooms, then makes sure none but himself can disarm the explosives.* *thinks "That's what you get for threatening me with a forcefield"*.

-Ninja, Stop thinking out loud. Might as well set up the re-generators.

-There you go... Now you guys can DM without fear of dying forever. *Looks over monitor*

- I never think out loud, which means you read my mind! YOU'RE A WITCH AND WITCHES NEED TO BE BURNT AT THE STAKE!

*hears that, comes behind srake and lights srakes coat on with a lighter

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

-God damn it man. I take off my coat for one minute and next thing I know it's on fire.

-Shut up! And prepare for the... MIND PROBE!!!!

*Points finger threateningly*

-Wait, what am I doing? Back to work.

*Turns back to console*

(Walks in the room)

-Hi guys!

(Sees what's happening swiftly places right foot backwards behind the other, swings left one around, and walks straight out.)

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Fluttershy! GET BACK HERE NAO! YOU'RE NEEDED FOR YOUR DESTINY! YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM IT!