follow the conversation

Sign in to follow this  

- I ordered a liter of every soda they got. go take your pick, but the root beer is MINE. As well as the real beer assuming you got it.

Retired Forum Moderator

-After eating Pizza, Psychotic Ninja is thirsty.

- Why are you speaking of yourself in the third-person?

*goes back to the control panel to make sure it isn't the settings that are messing with Psychotic Ninja's spech patterns*

- I ordered a liter of every soda they got. go take your pick, but the root beer is MINE. As well as the real beer assuming you got it.

- Just one liter?!? Why didn't you get the two-liter bottles? Oh, the Mt. Dew Livewire is mine.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

- because it's more fun to watch everyone fight over it. once the blood shed ends, THEN I'll bring out the 2 liters.

Retired Forum Moderator

-Don't worry guys, I got some 1.5 liters! Have you guys actually seen them? What a weird size.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

- Hey, if you're going to keep on with all the metric size references, then I can just switch everything metric into imperial from the console here.

*hovers hands over the console menacingly*

*looks at the console with an odd expression*

- Well, looks like the house decided to beam up another person... I guess that would be expected since it's temporarily a Borg Sphere...

*tweaks a few settings*

- There, now the pizza is big enough for you to have some too.

*tweaks the controls again*

- 5 gallon jugs, best size I could think of for the drinks...

-Psychotic Ninja is confused to see Bill alive, seeing as he died not to long ago. Psychotic Ninja has always spoken in what you mortals call "third person", also talking pizza is gone, Psychotic Ninja ate it all.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

- so, while Psychotic Ninja is chewing on the air over there, I think I'll go hide the root beer while I finish my pizza.

Retired Forum Moderator

- buddy, you've been drinking the diet stuff. I've been nursing this now 5 gallon bottle all day. And I bought it, so i am indeed entitled to it.

Retired Forum Moderator

(Gorramit guys, you're not letting me go as insane as I want my character to get!)

-Psychotic Ninja needs to drain fluids right now, corner looks perfect *walks to corner, unzips pants, and starts "draining fluids" in the corner*.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

(I think eating air constitutes a rather unhealthy level of insanity none the less)

- right here. *reaches into pants and pulls out signs* There we go.

Retired Forum Moderator

-Wait... We're fucking ROLE PLAYING! I THOUGHT THIS WAS REAL LIFE!

-...Did Psycho-Ninja man just pee in my corner? VENGEANCE!

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.