follow the conversation

Sign in to follow this  

/saunters over to the terminal

/places hands on keyboard and presses buttons

*Blindingly brilliant lights and colors shine through the windows and the house shifts into a "really splendid spaceship"*

-Gentlemen! Welcome to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEYvPEIKpD0

*Colorful yellow ships come into view on the horizon*

-Hold on! This could get rough! But don't worry, I'm the 34th best player in the world! 18th actually, but this isn't retro mode.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

- Ugh... what the hell happened... I feel dizzy... I'm going to lay down for a while. Keep the damned asteroid shooting contest down, will ya?

*Enters the bedroom and closes the door

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

/asteroid crashes into ship

/whiteout

- Ugh... what the hell happened... I feel dizzy... I'm going to lay down for a while. Keep the damned asteroid shooting contest down, will ya?

*Enters the bedroom and closes the door

-Whoops sorry guys, I won't forget to switch to drill mode this time.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

*Snuggles, still in rampage mode, runs to the bedroom door, and destroys it into a million pieces, with one punch, and part of the wall, charges, and punches J.C. again, with not far to fly to, J.C. hits the wall right behind him and goes unconscious. I run in to stop Snuggles* SNUGGLES! NO! DOWN! SIT! *Snuggles looks at me, and calms down* Good boy, who wants a treat? You do, yes you do! *Snuggles walks back to me, begging for a treat, I open up my bag (which I had with me this entire time), and pulls out a human arm, throws it at Snuggles who eats it whole.*

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

*Coming out of the bathroom, goes to check the decoy dummy he left on the bed.

- Why is that damned Tank hellbent on attacking me? Is it attracted to me? You keep a leash on that thing, you hear me boy? Don't make me go all Freeman/Heavy on it's ass.

*Takes the decoy dummy, goes to the another room to sleep.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

*pushes Srake away from the control panel*

- That's mine, quit screwing with the universe... I at least kept it down to the house's immediate area.

*restores last settings, then puts a set of lockout passwords in to prevent another incident*

- Actually, a spaceship isn't a bad idea...

*turns the house into the Prometheus from Star Trek*

- I call dibs on the Captain's quarters & command chair.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

-Eeeeeeeeew, Star Trek ship, can we have the Serenity ship? Also, sorry J.C., Snuggles, he gets pissed, sees his target and he's just hellbent on killing it, luckily I've found a way to calm him down, temporary of course.

-YOU BASTARD! I was about to beat my highscore...

-Eeeeeeeeew, Star Trek ship, can we have the Serenity ship?.

- Serenity doesn't have holodecks...

-YOU BASTARD! I was about to beat my highscore...

*shoves Srake in the direction of the holodecks*

- Go play with yourself.

-Hmmm, holodeck... *GASP* PONIES!

/runs off

*Throws ninja star at Srake's right leg, cuts the leg, but only to the point where he's bleeding badly, but not to the point where it's cut off. Srake falls down limping* NEVER! mention ponies around me, next one goes through your throat.

-I don't think you want to do that... As soon as my pulse stops, I'm wired to explode with the force of a super nova. Yes, I'll implode... then I'll explode...twice. Now if you'll excuse me.

*jams a needle into leg, stands up, red aura surrounds Srake*

-I need to party like Pinkie Pie.

/closes door to holodeck

*locks the holodeck door, then overrides the program with 'hell' program, safeties off*

- Have fun...

- Ok, this is the only ship that has holo-emitters throughout the entire ship... People can have their fantasies anywhere, but if you ever even think about trying to do ponies I will put you in hell.

/walks through another door

-Hey guys, I think I got lost... I found a airlock and decided not to stand in it. Cause I mean that would be stupid.

/walks through another holodeck door and appears on the other side of the room

-WHAT THE FUCK!

*Goes to his room, with Snuggles, and uses the holo-emitters to turn his room into Serenity.*

-You killed this thread Psychotic Ninja... You're a murderer.

- Hey, we all killed this thread by being too entertained with the holo stuff... I'm still not turning them off though.

-I am not impress with this holo-system. I walk through doors only to come back to this main room.

- The Venus Flytrap of spacecraft, plus some cool holographics systems.

*turns on the comm system to talk to Srake*

- If you promise never to mention ponies here again, I'll let you out of the Hell program...