FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 11

Sign in to follow this  

ep11sm.jpg

640x480 WMV (90MB)

Well here's the proof some of you were waiting for that I didn't kill off Freeman permanently. This is the longest episode so far, I normally would have made it shorter, but I figured you guys might get sick of seeing the same elevator shaft 3 episodes in a row.

Unfortunately for some, the gap between 11 and 12 is going to be longer than usual because I really want go get back to Civil Protection. The latest episode is well underway, though it's gotten more ambitious than I originally intended from a technical perspective. So far there haven't been any show-stopping bugs like I've gotten a lot in the past. Once I'm done with that, I want to get at least get a good chunk of work done on the new pilot episode before I do another FM episode, so it may be a few weeks before you see another one. The upside to this is that things are starting to come together more on the animation end of things for CP, so you may start seeing a lot more shorter episodes of that in the forseeable future.

nice works, but Ross why did you skip the shot gun this time?

No shot gun??????

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo

I prefer the 10.5 episode more, he died but died with a shotgun

YES! Good luck on your CP episode, I bet it's gonna turn out great

"Is that an Mp5? IT IS! Now I can solve up to 800 problems a minute" epic stuff^^

Very nice, very nice. I'll be looking forward to more CP as well.

Excellent episode, I love the way you make it seem as if the last one was an hallucination.

very happy about freeman picking up the sub machine gun! keep it up Ross!

Sweet more FM! Thanks Scott!

cool video Ross i loved it, thanks for the good work!

When he said that he needs another minute to think about this, did he mean a minute or the whole next month ?

It was all great, but near the end with the two scientists was a real kicker for me! Did you just record random lines from the scientists during certain points of the game and dub them in on that scene? Or did they actually say that when you approached them? If so for the latter, primitive dialogue cues ftw!

I ate the last doughnut yesterday

DrakeDuck: He didn't see it!

Spog: Some of both. Some of the random ones make even less sense. I plan to comment more on those two guys in 12.

Can't wait to see the first soldier who shoot a scientist, freeman probably will over react when he see this. Is it in the next episode or it's 1 or 2 after.

Ross, that was perhaps the greatest writing you've ever done for any episode. It was even more genius.

"Stay on your side of the line! The side of [death]! My side is the side of hope, and love, and submachine guns!"

I loved that line, and about a dozen more.

Really fantastic job. Can't wait for the future.

Wanna work od CP again )- ??? That's awesome news )- ... you know ... you can finally release that "special Halloween episode" you promised last Halloween XD- ...

Don't take it personal, you're great :*- ...

What ? The halloween special was released like a looooooong time ago

"Awesome! I <3 the ending!

XD