FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 11

Sign in to follow this  

The HECU is really going to piss off Gordon

I love all your machina you are a comedic genius!!!

Excellent episode. "Are these... death-lasers?" Brilliant!

Brief question, hopefully... if Black Mesa (the source engine mod/rebuild of the original HL) is completed, would you switch to using it to make FM, or would it be more trouble than it's worth?

Great work as always, I have one question and I'm sorry if you''ve already answered it, but why are you not using the re-done weapon, face skins etc from the HL upgrade pack that came with Blue Shift? Do you want to recreate the 'clasic' feel? Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with either, just curious

I like how many people you are annoying by not getting the shot gun.

Heh! You ever consider doing this for HL2? I know it would probably be harder, considering the plot is much more developed in HL2 than it is in HL, but if you did, I'm sure you'd think of something. >:3

awesome men,just awesome! congratz for your work,both CP and FM are faking hilarious!,waiting for the next episode of cp,or fm

I love this series, glad you didn't kill Gordon!

I was wondering how you lowered the weapon? Is there a button you can press or is there a specific code you need to type in?

Thanks for making these awesome shows like this and Civil Protection!

How to you increase bullets damage???

I really want to now. I am already playing HL with no crosshair and lowered weapon, and it would be better if damage would be increased.

Please Anwser.

Thanks.

By the way, both FM and CP RULE!!!

I hope episode .5s will become a regular thing throughout the series.

Ben: Yeah, you can search heaps of useful filming commands. He specifically used this code throughout the game:

'r_drawviewmodel 1'

Lomoco: He hasn't confirmed any plans yet on moving to Half-Life 2 if he finishes Half-Life 1.

Dirdle: He's made no decision on this either but it is a possibility.

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Nice episode, whats with the door at 3:57?

give me your email so ican ask you something or i can i leave it on machinima or look at my post board on machinima which my account is mike3po

Ross, what do you think about Shepard's Mind and Barney's Mind?

They're good? :~~

dood lol great seires the smart ass remarks are hilarious but why no shot gun? plz answer our question dood lol WE NEED SHOT GUN lol but great job man keep it up!

Freeman's Mind is way better than CP. It takes lesser time to be released and are as funny or even more funnier than CP. Keep up the good work!

Awesome work once again!! Love how you skipped the shotgun, (there's reason in madness )...

Looking forward to a new CP episode too!!

Nodon: Neither, though those are pretty high up on the list however, especially "The Tunnel"

Ben: I'm using the gluon gun retextured so it's completely invisible

Alex3942: It's one of the config settings.

mike3po: Try [email protected], it will be more public on the new site

FM fan: I only kind of skimmed them. I don't mean to disappoint anyone, but I think the format in general is pretty limiting. If there weren't as many fans of FM as there are, I'd probably be working on something else.