mike and dave talk to freeman?

I had an idea if Ross doses hl2. So when freeman opens the door to the what ever where Friday happen at and..... "hey u can u say who is right" says mike "yeah or I am right" says Dave "no i will be right, well anyway do u think the combine will ever let people have jobs like the good days" says mike "the who?" says freeman. "HEY U SOUND LIKE ME U ARE COMING WITH ME VOICE STEALER!!" says mike "yeah and u want to know what i did I KILLED MARINES AND ALIENS AND GIRLS IN BLACK AND I WORKED AT BLACK MESA AND NOW I'm IN" says freeman *freeman's look at the sign and looks at a compass on the ground. "IN RUSSIA" says freeman "yeah we are going to need back up" says Dave *freeman push them out of the way and runs* and then at the point with the TV freeman will hear mike and Dave and sees them "man will they ever leave me alone" says freeman Well just an idea.

Too many continuity or fandom issues would probably arise if Mike or Dave encountered Freeman.

Than and/or one of them would end up dead, seeing as Metrocops in front of Freeman tend to drop like flies, even if he has only a crowbar.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

I had an idea if Ross doses hl2.

So when freeman opens the door to the what ever where Friday happen at and.....

"hey u can u say who is right" says mike

"yeah or I am right" says Dave

"no i will be right, well anyway do u think the combine will ever let people have jobs like the good days" says mike

"the who?" says freeman.

"HEY U SOUND LIKE ME U ARE COMING WITH ME VOICE STEALER!!" says mike

"yeah and u want to know what i did I KILLED MARINES AND ALIENS AND GIRLS IN BLACK AND I WORKED AT BLACK MESA AND NOW I'm IN" says freeman

*freeman's look at the sign and looks at a compass on the ground.

"IN RUSSIA" says freeman

"yeah we are going to need back up" says Dave

*freeman push them out of the way and runs*

and then at the point with the TV freeman will hear mike and Dave and sees them

"man will they ever leave me alone" says freeman

Well just an idea.

that wasn't funny

im sure ross will continue as he does

well i try to make sense. but it will have to happen in freeman's mind 2. And it sould be at 1st 2nd or 3rd ep and later.....

Somehow I doubt Scott will even make a Freeman's Mind 2, but even if he does, then...

it will have to happen in freeman's mind 2

... no, it won't have to happen.

Personally, I think it would be a bad idea, being that Ross already voices a character in CP as well as Freeman. I think both series' should just stick to their own devices and have no cross-over events that include CP & FM.

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."