Im Not One to Rant on a Forum But

Sign in to follow this  

Well, I'm sorry if that was harsh, you may believe in karma but....well... if you don't get back what you gave and are going to wait for it... I have no control over you, whatever makes you happy, life is the pursuit of happiness after all, the happiest person in this world is a winner :)

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Well, I'm sorry if that was harsh, you may believe in karma but....well... if you don't get back what you gave and are going to wait for it... I have no control over you, whatever makes you happy, life is the pursuit of happiness after all, the happiest person in this world is a winner :)

That's okay. I don't expect to get everything I give back, but I do expect to get more out of life by giving.

That's okay. I don't expect to get everything I give back, but I do expect to get more out of life by giving.

And that worked for me so far :)

Life is so weird when I think deeper. It is such a bump to understand that I will probably not find out in my life what life is about and that it is possibly due to the fact that it's not about anything and that the question is merely a personal illusion. As far as I know the road to happiness is the only road that everyone takes, even suicides are done because of the illusion that there will be more happiness in death.

In any ways, I do not recommend anyone to think too long about life and the existence of self being, just think about what you have in life, it is much more practical and for some reason enjoyable, hence the conclusion that whatever made us did obviously not make us so that we understand those deep questions :)

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

As an agnostic person (very close to athiest) in a christian family, I get a lot of pressure from my family to be christian. I told them that if I become christian, it would be by my own means. But, with the death of my great grandfather, they think they can swoop me up in their religon. They say, "if you believe in god, you will see him again". I personally think this is an insult considering we were very close and they know they have better luck if they get me like this. I tell them that, and they acknowledge that it is true and say they don't care because it is what they are supposed to do as christians. I tell them that this is why christians are hated, and now my step father is trying to get my family to disown me. Luckily I have my sister (closet athiest) and my mom who is christian that are on my side.

I am losing faith in karma for this reason alone. I am losing my family (at age 15), and I am a very good person.

Hi Friend.

As an agnostic person (very close to athiest) in a christian family, I get a lot of pressure from my family to be christian. I told them that if I become christian, it would be by my own means. But, with the death of my great grandfather, they think they can swoop me up in their religon. They say, "if you believe in god, you will see him again". I personally think this is an insult considering we were very close and they know they have better luck if they get me like this. I tell them that, and they acknowledge that it is true and say they don't care because it is what they are supposed to do as christians. I tell them that this is why christians are hated, and now my step father is trying to get my family to disown me. Luckily I have my sister (closet athiest) and my mom who is christian that are on my side.

I am losing faith in karma for this reason alone. I am losing my family (at age 15), and I am a very good person.

I don't think it's right to force anyone to believe in God. It should be a choice of your own and something you should have your own reason for, that's how it is for me at least. I'm very sorry to hear all that, but yeah, some people just are assholes, even your own family.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I don't think it's right to force anyone to believe in God.

Yeah... Why have not heard of anything like that happening here....

Actually I think it has something to do because we were once communist were almost the opposite was happening.. although it's not true how they say that the soviet union completely removed religion, it was there, but noone took it seriously. :roll:

Here is part 3 the last convo i had with them i asked them how they would feel if i started being a prick to them and using them for what they have. They told me it would make them very hurt i poured my heart out and told them what the problem was, im sure i will have my man card pulled soon by them, they gave me pity and told me that they didnt know i felt that way. Im sure this new treatment wont last but im fine with it.

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

I don't think it's right to force anyone to believe in God. It should be a choice of your own and something you should have your own reason for, that's how it is for me at least. I'm very sorry to hear all that, but yeah, some people just are assholes, even your own family.

The problem is, doesn't the Bible say that you should be constantly trying to convert people?

The problem is, doesn't the Bible say that you should be constantly trying to convert people?

Well i believe in god but i have never heard of sorts. The old saying is you can lead a horse to water but you cant force it to drink. Keep in mind its your choice to believe or not. You have free will for a reason.

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

That depends on how you interpret the bible as it's always very vague and open to multiple interpretations. I basically just follow the 10 commandments to the best of my ability, though Jesus' golden rule is the one that I feel applies the best to me.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

That depends on how you interpret the bible as it's always very vague and open to multiple interpretations. I basically just follow the 10 commandments to the best of my ability, though Jesus' golden rule is the one that I feel applies the best to me.

Like i said Alyxx i do believe in God to some parts of life but i have never tried to convert anyone to the Christian faith. Im friends with non believers i listen to death metal and enjoy reading about dark Satan worship. I live in the dark and i enjoy it. Im what they call a free range Christian.

Well yes if you enjoy the the following things ive just listed ;)

It never says to make them believe, it simply says to tell them what your belief is about, and God will judge in the end.

All that really matters is what you believe, and if others can't accept you for who you are, and what you believe, then they aren't people that you should be hanging around with.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I may be interpreting this passage wrong, but I think it says something about this.

Who are you to judge someone else's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. And he will stand, for the Lord is able to make him stand.

-Romans 14:4

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?