Im Not One to Rant on a Forum But

Sign in to follow this  

Maybe I'm just becoming a bitter person but I'm starting to completely hate all humanity. See I'm a firm believer in Karma...well..I WAS a firm believer in it. See I do nothing but be nice to people and treat them with respect and yet I either get nothing or I get crapped on in return. Why does that happen? Why does the universe punish me for being nice to people? There's nothing strange about my appearance or how I talk. I don't even act that awkward anymore. So why do I get denied by every woman I'm attracted to and attacked by the arrogant?

My "friends" and family all think I'm the "nice guy" which leads them to trying to take advantage of me most of the time. However, I know when to stand up for myself, and I'm perfectly capable of doing that. So I'm not their doormat. I'm just nice I'm not spineless. I'm just getting completely sick of people not returning the favor to me...

Damn it I need to keep "The List" LOL

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

My experience with karma has been that it rarely thinks in anything but the long term. If people treat you like crap; tell them, don't help them again, something. It's a bad idea to wait for karma alone. If they don't get it, hang out with other people, don't waste your time with them.

Well in my case i tend to cave in and then i end up feeling like crap cause they put me on a guilt trip. And everyone takes offense to everything you say to them and then i think about this, they do hangout with me but iof i tell them off ill be alone outside of the internet and yet i know they use me. Darned if you do darned if you dont.

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

Get a gun! Everyone will be nice to you if you have a gun.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

'Why do bad things happen to good people, and inversely, why do good things happen to bad people?'

"...He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous."

Matthew 5:45 (excerpt)

The nature of this world is that it was created good and is in of itself very good; however it was corrupted by sin; one of the imperatives of God is he insists (and insists very loudly) that we put right what has been made wrong.

'But why? Why does bad happen to the good, and vice versa?'

"Jesus told them another parable: "The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field. But while everyone was sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat, and went away. When the wheat sprouted and formed heads, then the weeds also appeared. The owner’s servants came to him and said, 'Sir, didn’t you sow good seed in your field? Where then did the weeds come from?' 'An enemy did this,' he replied. The servants asked him, 'Do you want us to go and pull them up?' 'No,' he answered, 'because while you are pulling the weeds, you may uproot the wheat with them. Let both grow together until the harvest. At that time I will tell the harvesters: First collect the weeds and tie them in bundles to be burned; then gather the wheat and bring it into my barn.'"

Then he left the crowd and went into the house. His disciples came to him and said, "Explain to us the parable of the weeds in the field." He answered, "The one who sowed the good seed is the Son of Man. The field is the world, and the good seed stands for the people of the kingdom. The weeds are the people of the evil one, and the enemy who sows them is the devil. The harvest is the end of the age, and the harvesters are angels. "As the weeds are pulled up and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of the age. The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil. They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Whoever has ears, let them hear."

Matthew 13:24-30 and 36-43

Jesus was likely talking about a weed called darnel, which is native to that part of the world. Darnel and wheat look very similar in most stages of growth, until about the same time as when wheat is ripe for harvest (that is a golden brown), darnel appears black. It is also somewhat poisonous.

The parable references how human beings are all quite similar at young ages , but their true nature becomes more easily readable in how others react and interact with them, and thus by both the "fruits of their efforts" (actions) and "fruits of their hearts" (thoughts) man at the end of the world will be judged as to where each one should go.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Maybe I'm just becoming a bitter person but I'm starting to completely hate all humanity. See I'm a firm believer in Karma...well..I WAS a firm believer in it. See I do nothing but be nice to people and treat them with respect and yet I either get nothing or I get crapped on in return. Why does that happen? Why does the universe punish me for being nice to people? There's nothing strange about my appearance or how I talk. I don't even act that awkward anymore. So why do I get denied by every woman I'm attracted to and attacked by the arrogant?

My "friends" and family all think I'm the "nice guy" which leads them to trying to take advantage of me most of the time. However, I know when to stand up for myself, and I'm perfectly capable of doing that. So I'm not their doormat. I'm just nice I'm not spineless. I'm just getting completely sick of people not returning the favor to me...

Damn it I need to keep "The List" LOL

This is a petty reason to hate all humanity. There are far worse things than people not returning your kindness. And if one is truly kind, they don't act out of expectation of something in return.

There's nothing in Karma that prohibits you from protecting yourself from opportunistic jerks. Or from telling people to go eat a dick.

btw, being nice to girls won't make most of them interested in you. That just makes you helpful.

As a guy with very female-like personality (hence why I prefer appearing as a girl), I find that I want men to not always necessarily be nice to me, but make it very clear that they are interested in me and want to be dedicated to me. I don't care if someone are helpful all the time, that's what I want from a friend. But from someone special I want something special. It's not about looks or anything like that, but just being sure. I think I like men who are dominating and a bit dark and possessive, because at least you know they want you.

Other than that, I think it's important that even though you are helpful and kind, you don't let yourself being taken advantage of. Be strong and assertive.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

As a guy with very female-like personality (hence why I prefer appearing as a girl)

:wtf: Then why are you the Accursed Queen?

Focus on the "prefer appearing as a girl" part of it.

cantbrain.jpg

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

— Marcus Cole, Babylon 5

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

The Universe is unfair. Everyone talks behind everyone else's back, everyone shares their own opinions, has their own small plots and ideas, small social schemes and so on. Life can take unexpected turns that cannot easily be predicted by the majority of the population (or in some cases, no one at all).

The only option is to adapt to constantly changing conditions. It's the only sane option. For every selfless person there will be someone out there who will try to take advantage of them. They can help others, but they have to be aware of those who would exploit them. To not be would be unfortunate.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

The only option is to adapt to constantly changing conditions. It's the only sane option. For every selfless person there will be someone out there who will try to take advantage of them. They can help others, but they have to be aware of those who would exploit them. To not be would be unfortunate.

“Modesty and unselfishness: These are the virtues which men praise, and pass by.”

- Andre Maurois

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I find when people take advantage of me they just keep doing it and nothing happens to them.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

So now ive talked to my family and I guess friends. It went south of the border if you know what I mean. They joked with my concerns acted like they didn't give a damn about my feelings whatsoever. Now im to the point where I just dont give a crap

Great, other people don't care about you, so you shouldn't care about them.

Logical.

But think about it this way:

Reality is there is almost certainly no karma, generally people will be nice to you if you are nice to them but that doesn't mean they have to be, that's where the whole theory of karma even started... I for once never had any problems with any people, except for my own family occasionally which I try to simply avoid.

Listen, my friend, kindness is a good thing not even because it makes another person happy but because it should make you happier gradually and remove all the guilt you have. But kindness really doesn't cut it if you want to be popular or get something back in return. Are you a humorous person? A talkative person? A intelligent person who can talk about any subject? A sportive person? People tend to like and talk to those they can remember. Imagine a kind grandpa who is very boring to talk to...

On the other had are you sure you are kind for the reason of kindness? If you are kind specifically for someone else to be kind to you and you are act to obvious you shouldn't expect anything back.

The world can be unfair at times, but when unfairness kicks you in the ass you will give in to it's doctrine which merely consist of existing, and become unfair yourself?

See why people who are unfair are called losers? It's easier to be the bad guy than the good guy...

But as I said, in the end kindness should make you feel better on itself, if it doesn't maybe you should see a psychologist. (Hopefully that wasn't rude because here in Ukraine we say what we think and I'm just trying to help you)

If you really can't find anything in common with the people around you, move the hell out. A different culture can be the answer.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."