Episode update and rant

Sign in to follow this  

I always wondered if you were disturbing your neighbours with your excellent Freeman ranting

Ross, what is the most difficult part of making an Episode? It evidently isn't the ideas department =). Is it the choregraphy or the actual finding the right animation to go somewhere? Also, How big must your hard drive be to have all those recordings!?!

"Please answer Ross PLEASE"

He doesn't use an XBOX 360. There is no Source SDK for the 360. He uses a PC, the best gaming platform there is! But he might have a gamertag, idk. BTW, I just got killing floor today, I really recommend it for anyone who likes owning zombies. If anyone wants to play w/ me, my steam ID is "ihavetourettes", without the "s. I also have L4D, and TF2. PLEASE! I JUST WANT SOMEONE TO LOVE ME! TO HOLD ME LIKE MOTHER DID! waaaaa.... sorry.

Hey Ross, do you get paid for doing this?

my body lies over the ocean

my body lies over the sea

I'm no good at astral projection

so bring back my body to me

Hey Ross,

I'm not surprised that you get hate mail, because it seems there will always be ignorant ass-h***s who've no respect, no life but to pester someone else, usually because their demented brain is in-capable of civil thought!

The amount of random hate-comments on a wide arrange of videos on YouTube speaks volumes about the human mind in some people ...

In any-case, ignore those hate mongrels, those without patience and have no way to express their impatience other than the occasional hate rant!

Take all the time you need. Love the series of both Civil and FM, just try not to juggle both at the same time, that's my advice

As everyone else says, quality over quantity, and you certainly seem to favor quality, as do we all, well, sane ones do

Keep up the good work!!!

I know it's early and all... but will you be doing freeman's mind all the way through to HL2 episode 3?

It's a shame you can't produce more faster, but people shouldn't send you hate mail; after all you aren't REQUIRED to do this.

Take your time, I mean, I'll be glad to wait for quality episodes, it's much better than having poorly-made episodes done in two days. Seriously! And I'm not mad at you for being "slow" at all. To emphasize it, I'll say it again: Take your time.

Just take your time, people are b*tching, because they like your work and cant wait, me included. I just loOoove Dave, Mike and Freemans brain...

Take your time, as long as your working on new material, that's all I care about. I love your work, keep it up!

Ha, I have NO problem with the wait, I used to produce stop motion animations by myself (because my partners bailed) and it took me months for everything. You just want to do everything all at once and it can get pretty frustrating when you have to work on something so small that holds up everything else.

Whoever sends hate mail to their HERO must be an idiot, you are amazing not only for the quality of your episodes but your creativity (which is godly), determination and just the amount of time you put into something like this.

I would love to help you and be a part of something like this, I would be able to devote 2-3 hours a day.... but I have zero experiance with Source...

Just in case I didn't say this enough (and I really can't), you produce amazing work and your real fans shouldn't have a problem waiting for your work.

Hey, Ross! I really love all your work, and appreciate the time put into it! Don't mind the stupid people, who probably never did anything themselves ]. Now to serious business... I hope I won't bother to much asking, how is work on your new website going? I'm already always visiting accursed farms, hoping not to get redirected to this blog . And again, don't worry about complains. We're already very grateful to have the series . And everyone should find something else to do, while waiting. I'm, for example, drowning in Dredg music. The newest album is so yummi

don't take any of the pressure to ur head, just relax and make watever you feel like making. everything u make is funny and i look forward to anything u can make

To Jack: No, he doesn't get paid. I believe Civil Protection is the least of series currently getting financial attention. However, he does get some percentage of money when somebody orders a 'Machinima Cinematography' guide from Noesis, and he's looking into Freeman's Mind production in the future, but Civil Protection, although the most difficult to work and higher budget series so far, appears to get nothing.

How would recording disturb your neighbourghs?

Ross, take a step back and look at this. You have 117 pior comments to this comment (two of them mine). There are probably thousands morewho agree with us. if you don't believe that, than ask around. these people who send you hate mail, don't understand the process of face poser and hammer. the just think you say something into a computer and ... BAM! you have your next episode of CP. Or you make up everthing for FM on the spot. you have more fans than haters. you just take your time on what ever you need to. just don't worry about, take your time. oh, don't take this the wrong way, or anybodyfor this matter, when do you think you will have the new CP out?

Never have another rant. You are giving the hate mailers want they want. they want you to know that they have you. they think you are weak.

Now to end on a possitive note, don't listen to thoose stupid basstards that send you the hate mail. they are probably forty year old virgins still living with their parents and have no lives what so ever. So as they say in cheeper by the dosen 2, "keep your chin up ... ang charge the mound."

Keep up the good work.

Yes please do take your time! I love your work, just ignore the haters. <3

You work is fantastic, I can't get enough. Slow, late, whatever. I can wait, just don't get discouraged.

As an aside, I keep finding reasons to sing your "alternate rail road song" with my friends, trying to get my voice more monotone, broken and downtrodden with each verse.

Thanks again, and just ignore idiots that don't know good things take time.

Pfft, you should take your time so you can be proud of the product your produce. I don't mind waiting for CP and FM, since you've never put out crap.

I wish I could help you along, but all I can offer is my moral support.