Left eyebrow theory

I never wanted to reaserach that but I noticed (especially watching music videos) that MAJORITY of people raises their left eyebrow rather than the right one. Including me, my sister, Adam Lambert and Beyonce.

So I need to check if my theory is true and if raising your LEFT eyebrow is somehow much more cooler than the right one.

Please, share your experience with me, thanx ;) (<-- this guy prefers his right eyebrow :( )

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

I raise my (from my perspective) right eyebrow. Strange, but I have somewhat difficulty raising my left one. Odd.

Hmmmmmm... so are you right or left handed?

I can lift my left eyebrow, and I'm left handed.

I'm weird though, I can inflate the bottom of my chin like a frog and I can lift my left side of my lip very high. :mrgreen:

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

Eyebrows and hands have nothing to do with each other.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

I am unable to raise an eyebrow. :(

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I have a unibrow.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I am right handed...and what exactly does that tell us?

Nothing :mrgreen:

You need to practice ;)

Eventually it will work out!

I have a unibrow.

Does it like raise all together or just sort of tilts itself? I need to know.

I have a unibrow.

Does it like raise all together or just sort of tilts itself? I need to know.

It's not a literal unibrow, like just one eyebrow.. I just have 2 regular eyebrows with some hair in the middle.. I got it removed (or ripped out, rather) with a thread, recently.. after constant urging from the haircutter.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Idk. I can make my eyebrows do a wave lololol. So I can easily raise either of mine. It's kinda funny. If it's any help towards the "theory", I am pretty much ambidextrous, but I mostly use my right hand (FOR WRITING AND SHOOTING AND STUFF... PERVERT). But I don't think favored hand has anything to do with eyebrow motor skills.

Idk. I can make my eyebrows do a wave lololol. So I can easily raise either of mine. It's kinda funny. If it's any help towards the "theory", I am pretty much ambidextrous, but I mostly use my right hand (FOR WRITING AND SHOOTING AND STUFF... PERVERT). But I don't think favored hand has anything to do with eyebrow motor skills.

I do pretty much everything with my left hand... and I have green eyes. I've also scored several goals in soccer with my left foot and even kicked the ball most of the way up the field with it.

I can raise either eyebrow. But then, I've been "raising an eyebrow in an extremely Spockish way" for years, so I've had time to practice and build up the ability on both sides. Left is marginally easier.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

I am incapable of intentionally raising my left eyebrow separate from the right. However I can do so with my right.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

I also can only raise my right one.

I never managed to raise the left one, it kinda feels like the muscle for it is missing.

Interestingly, my left eyebrow is slightly higher then the right one to begin with,

so I kinda have a constant look of slight skepticism on my face and have to raise

the right one to make it look normal. :D

You need to practice ;)

Eventually it will work out!

Heh, every time I've tried to raise one eyebrow, I end up raising both at a slight angle and mostly squinting. The difficulty is knowing quite how to practice.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."