Left eyebrow theory

If we're talking surprised or dumbfounded by watching extreme stupidity. I may lift both eyebrows. But generally I lower the left and raise the right. It's just easier than lifting the left, though I can do either or.

Edit.

Oh and right handed.

I am unable to raise an eyebrow. :(

You need to practice ;)

Eventually it will work out!

Heh, every time I've tried to raise one eyebrow, I end up raising both at a slight angle and mostly squinting. The difficulty is knowing quite how to practice.

well, it's like moving a muscle that you've forgotten but it's still there.... I guess it needs lot of focus and lots of time to feel the nerve connection...

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

I also can only raise my right one.

I never managed to raise the left one, it kinda feels like the muscle for it is missing.

Interestingly, my left eyebrow is slightly higher then the right one to begin with,

so I kinda have a constant look of slight skepticism on my face and have to raise

the right one to make it look normal. :D

Frozen eyebrow, interesting!

I can do either, left is easier. Right handed, ambiocular.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

72432-johnny-bravo.jpg

Always the left one 8-)

SEE! :) Thanx

I usually raise my right eyebrow

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

MY RAISABLE UNIBROW IS SUPERIOR TO YOUR RAISABLE LEFT AND RIGHT EYEBROWS. INSIGNIFICANT UNIBROWLESS WORMS!

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

MY RAISABLE UNIBROW IS SUPERIOR TO YOUR RAISABLE LEFT AND RIGHT EYEBROWS. INSIGNIFICANT UNIBROWLESS WORMS!

You putz... I have a unibrow, it just works easily in an S shape.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I can raise my left and right one. Im gifted so to speak.

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

I can raise my left and right one. Im gifted so to speak.

I guess it's better to be able to raise both of your eyebrows independently!!! I'm not able to do that tho! :( AAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As another Unibrower (or perhaps it should be unibr-owner unibrowner) I actually never lift a single eyebrow but usually all of it in a surprised look. If I had to pick sides, I can raise the left eyebrow without raising the right part, but not vice versa.

I can raise my left and not my right.

right handed

Hi Friend.

As another Unibrower (or perhaps it should be unibr-owner unibrowner) I actually never lift a single eyebrow but usually all of it in a surprised look. If I had to pick sides, I can raise the left eyebrow without raising the right part, but not vice versa.

MHMMM.... So I recommend you a short visit in a beauty salon ;)

I always use my left eyebrow to express my feelings when there's something strange or weird happens.

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own."

I have a unibrow.

win

eyebrows are only useful for sex faces

Hk2e_LyrIxw

AND YOU KNOW IT

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"