I NO LONGER need your help for an art collection! (Finished)

Sign in to follow this  

The event is over!

My girlfriend will be away for the next four weeks with very limited communication; the only real way to talk to her is through mail. She wanted me to draw a duck, which I will be working on soon, regardless of my very limited artistic abilities. I thought it would be a cool gift to get a bunch of people to draw ducks and show where the artist comes from as a collection of awesome ducks from all around the world. This is where the forum comes in.

Thanks go to all of the following: J.C., Figunaye, Brad, ThatSmartGuy, Psychotic Ninja, Axeldeath, and Luis!

I really appreciate everyone's participation! Thank you!

nothing crude or vulgar

That kinda ruins my idea... He was going to give everyone the human...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Well I'm horrible at removing all of the "unnecessary" information to get exactly what is needed, but from what I've gathered, you want us to draw a duck, and have our location written/typed out and if we wanted to, have are name on too so you can have a bunch of pictures of different ducks doing different things from all over the world/U.S. to show your friend? Is this correct or am I missing something? Well if your intentions are pure, this is really what you mean, then I guess I'm in.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Basically. It's a collection of pictures from people all over the world. I thought it would be interesting. I'll put up a "tl; dr" summary.

Ok. I'm in. You'll have your duck tomorrow.

Anatidaephobia: The fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Great! It would be awesome to have more people involved.

I will give everyone who is cooperating my e-mail address.

Here's my duck 8-)

(click to enlarge)

th_Duck.jpg

If the image size is not enough, PM me your mail and I'll send you the original scan (photobucket does alter the uploads a bit).

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Haha, great. I'll make sure everyone is credited in the end.

Does it have to be your full name or just your screen-name?

I guess I'm in. :|

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

You don't need to have your name at all; I only put that as an option if you wanted more credit on your picture. I am more concerned about having multiple locations. I want it to be how many people all over the world interpret one concept.

Duck hunt! muahahaha :twisted:

an_accursed_duck_by_figunaye-d3jxhx9.png

And don't even ask me what kind/species is this. I have no idea. And notice that I'm not a good at drawing ducks. However, thanks for duck drawing practice! :P I hope you like it.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Amazing picture! We have some great artists on the forum. Thank you for your contribution!

Amazing picture! We have some great artists on the forum. Thank you for your contribution!

No problem, friend :)

I've rewritten the OP since I didn't really tell the whole story. Don't worry! I'm not doing anything bad (maybe a bit creepy.)

I've rewritten the OP since I didn't really tell the whole story. Don't worry! I'm not doing anything bad (maybe a bit creepy.)

huh? :?