Forum Game: Good Idea, Bad Idea

Sign in to follow this  

Got this idea from another forum...

What happens is someone posts a "good idea," then someone posts a "bad idea," which should be a variant of the good idea. Afterward, someone will post another good idea (which doesn't have to be relevant to the previous bad idea), then someone will post another bad idea, and so forth.

For example:

Good idea: Hiding in your basement during a tornado.

Bad idea: Running into the center of a tornado while yelling "LEEEROOOOOY JEEEEENKIIINS!"

Good idea: Eating vegetables.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Bad idea: Turning vegatables into mutagenic zombie slaves with will power (which have the ability to make free thought and rebellion)

Good idea: Driving a steam engine.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Bad idea: Driving a steam engine into an EF5 tornado.

(Only post one idea, please... not both a good and bad one. :D)

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Bad Idea: Driving over yourself in a steam engine.

Good Idea: Make invincible nanites to eat everything in the universe.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Bad idea: Releasing the nanites into an alternate dimension.

(Only post one kind of idea... if someone posted a good idea before you, post a bad idea variant of that good idea.)

Um... That makes no sense... That would be like me replying to yours with: "Bad Idea: Releasing an alternate dimension into the nanites."

Ok... it goes like this:

Bob: Good idea: Driving a rocket propelled tractor.

Dave: Bad idea: Flying the tractor into a building.

Billy: Good idea: Eating fruit.

Phil: Bad idea: Eating tainted fruit.

Seems kinda boring that way... Only one person gets to make the new theme, and only one gets to respond to it.

Ok, we'll change it, then... do both a good and bad idea, but the bad idea has to relate to the good idea that you posted.

(When responding to an idea, say mine for example, it has to relate to it.)

Good idea: Continuing this thread.

Bad idea: Sending this thread more off course than a squirrel on an eight lane highway.

Good Idea: Sending a squirrel onto an eight lane highway.

Bad Idea: Giving me +rep points.

(Ermm... this probably makes no sense, but your second idea has to relate to your first idea.)

Good idea: Ignoring posts about rep, I get enough of those on the "Banned for..." thread.

Bad idea: Giving you -rep.

You're making less sense than when we misunderstood the first time and were going good...

:evil:

Ok... I posted a bad idea, right? Post a good idea that's a "variant" of that bad idea, then post a good idea that's a "variant" of that bad idea. I then do the same.

I think I'm going to have to leave this thread to you, it's getting too complicated to make interesting posts now...

Bad idea: telling him to his face that whenever he's about to reach -999 rep you'll keep +repping him. :mrgreen:

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

Good idea: Helping BTGbullseye achieve whatever he hopes to by gaining as much -rep as possible.

Bad Idea: Asking him what he hopes to REALLY accomplish with all that -rep

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

Good idea: Talking about a subject other than rep.