Ross Scott voice Gordon Freeman outside of FM?

Sign in to follow this  

I mean, you can count the brief cameo in episode 1 of Barney's Mind, but the context of that episode was in the Freeman's Mind universe, so that may not apply.

That's his regular voice, so I guess you could say he uses it everywhere. He also uses it for Mike in Civil Protection.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

That's his regular voice, so I guess you could say he uses it everywhere.

it is, but he exagerates the yelling and stuff like that... If you hear the interviews you feel like they're interviewing Freeman, not Ross Scott.

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Yeah but when doing Mike's voice he deepens it so it sounds like he's got the Combine helmet on. Though Dave's voice actor doesn't for some reeson.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I've personally come to the conclusion that any instance of Freeman speaking should be voiced by Ross. Valve will most likely never give him a speaking role, but if they do, he's their voice. Now to get Valve to agree to this....

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

I've personally come to the conclusion that any instance of Freeman speaking should be voiced by Ross. Valve will most likely never give him a speaking role, but if they do, he's their voice. Now to get Valve to agree to this....

Oh I totally agree about that. In fact he just needs to play Freeman in everything.

Well, it's a long shot that Valve would do that. They probably won't do that for Freeman, but they could possibly use Mike and Dave as some random CP's that got captured and are being held at White Forest or some other Rebel Base.

Mike and Dave in Half-Life 2: Opposing Force the new co-op game from Valve Software! Or an appearance like you mentioned in Half-Life 3 or the like.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

The idea of Gordon Freeman having an official voice in HL3 is like imagining Mario having a shotgun in the next official Mario game.

Interesting...

1278114322436.jpeg

I can imagine it.

Though he CAN hold an energy ball gun in Super Smash Bros. Though, really, the SSB universe is just a bunch of trophy versions of Nintendo characters, but it still counts!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Mario can throw fireballs (undert the right circumstance) and can be invincible (under the right circumstances) he doesn't need a gun

Unless for some obscure reason he ended up with a shotgun which required voice-authentication from the user.

Unless for some obscure reason he ended up with a shotgun which required voice-authentication from the user.

That kind of gun lock is closer than you might think...

Maybe Valve would inform everybody about Ross being their new voice actor on April 1st 20XX :P

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^