Amnesia: The Dark Descent

Sign in to follow this  

I'm up to the water level with the invisible baddie and I have to say that this is an amazing game. Those splashes coming towards me really freaked me out.

I'm up to the water level with the invisible baddie and I have to say that this is an amazing game. Those splashes coming towards me really freaked me out.

This. That was an amazing part and hope there will be more like it. :D

Retired Forum Moderator

Saw a lets play of this, was unimpressed honestly. Guess playing it myself would enhance the effect, and it wasn't bad, but it wasn't the type of thing to scare me. Dead Space is more my brand of horror game.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Guess playing it myself would enhance the effect

Very much so.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Right now I'm trying to get into the Sewer for some reason, but the water's too high. Not exactly sure why I want to go back into the water, but I'm sure it beats the hell out of being in the Prison. Anyway, all I can recommend is that you invite a couple of friends over to watch you play. I tried playing it alone once, and I blew my way into the Storage. For those of you that don't know, the Storage is one of the scariest parts of the entire game. I will never play it alone again. That being said, don't turn on the lights or anything while you're playing. I don't find any enjoyment in playing a game in the light. Having someone to talk to, whether it's over Steam chat, or in person, definitely helps.

"Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice, EVERYONE DIES!" - Gordon Freeman

Yep. The Storage is the place with the first 2 rods to repair it.

"Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice, EVERYONE DIES!" - Gordon Freeman

Sounds like something Pinkie Pie would say, I wonder what Pinkamena Pie's reaction playing Amnesia would be.

Oh God I used to be a horrible person.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)