MINECRAFT: youtube stars!

I feel the need to make a topic for this because I Haven't came across any here. Sooo youtubers that are popular because of minecraft: off the top of my head, bluexephos(yogscast) captain sparklez, the one worlds(not famous but rising stars!). Any more?

Bananapielord's videos are pretty funny.

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

Where's ElectricalBeast? The joltion of lets plays!

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Coestar's intro song that he got from someone else is pretty cool, other than that, I don't watch MC let's plays.

I only watched them when I started getting into the game. I first watched Stoker's live stream on Jtv, then moved onto that "david" guy on YouTube. I watched Coestar when I didn't have access to Minecraft, but now I only watch the YogsCast.

Seananners still count? Don't remember the last time he posted Minecraft, but he was the one who made me buy the game. Also X, but he's gone off Minecraft for now... here's hoping the Adventure update will get him playing again.

PaperbatVG does a bit of minecraft. Also hes a brony so hes alright.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.