Los Angeles

Sign in to follow this  

Hey Ross, I used to live in a small city somewhere in or around L.A, and there's this GREAT taco place there called Tito's Tacos, you should try it sometime.

Yeah I don't like Southern California, that's why I live up here in Northern California. You should come up here some time, it's really nice.

Congrts on the move. Even though Im mad about no new videos I was worried you had cancled freemans mind so thats worth it as long as you can get a episode out soon because school is boring and that would be a great way to make it through the day.

Haha. Glad to see some news Ross. I can't believe it's been 2 weeks already. Time flies when you're checking the website every day, I guess.

As tradition dictates, best of luck and looking forward to your videos.

~Tom

Glad the move went well. Your videos are great, no need to rush through them.

Hey Ross,

Glad to hear it was an easy move and that you got picked up by Machinima, love CP i have all the episodes downloaded with the exception of ep. 7 and the special no matter how hard i try it says those files don't exist : / nonetheless they're all downloaded on my PS3 and in superb quality keep up the good work.

Yay, you made it safe and sound! I'm glad. I hope you like it there.

Maybe you should make a fun, one-time reality episode of freeman's mind, regarding you, going through los angeles or something, haha. I don't know!

"-Cars actually yield the right of way to pedestrians here. This is a very alien concept to me."

Yep, it's a road law as I recall.. at least I think it is...if not it should be.

"-I'm honestly amazed Taco Bell can survive out here in light of the competition."

I seriously have to Lol at this.

Just wait until you have to go north on the I-5 for something, you'll find LA traffic to be the bane of all existence.

hahahha welcome in Los Angeles Ross X>

I'm sorry but it's one of the cities I would never really want to live in...because of the few facts you just brought up.

But if you feel that it would bring you forward in your life then I guess it's a bullet you gotta bite.

Have much sucess with your new occupation!

Glad to hear you made it safely to LA.

i'm looking forward to this pilot episode you mentioned! ^_^

How can free fanweb like machinima make so much money so they can actually hire people?

You made it to LA? Awesome. I've got to say, though, downtown sucks. Living next to a beach is awesome/

I am so glad your move occurred without serious trouble. I look forward to more episodes of your series'! It's liek waiting for Black Mesa Source: it's a long while, but the payoff WILL be great.

im am sooooo glad that nothin went wrong...and im soooo glad that you finally put a post after two weeks...anyway take your time on the pilot, cp, and fm, couse if you rush youll get messed up in everything..nice to here that ya moved in sucessfuly

Awesome. Glad you're learning about LA (and its numerous problems/awesomeness).

I'm a fan of both your Freeman's Mind and Civil Protection Series. I'm looking forward to your next episodes.

With a mighty laugh from Civil Protection,

Bladex1200

Freeman's Mind - Episode 1 Just had over a million views on you tube

well done mr scott

So your move was successful, huh? That's good. But remember- L.A. is home to some of the most corrupt people on the planet. 0_0

I think you'll be safe with Machinima, though. =D

Good luck in "the valley of smoke", Ross.