Los Angeles

Sign in to follow this  

Having fun with them fires? I know I am, with school being cancaled

No metal-heads to teach you the ways of headbang yet?

So much mistery about that new project. Can you at least tell if it is Half-Life related?

Oh, and, why is that some art directors use brown to make everything more realistic?

I've really enjoyed Freeman's Mind. I eagerly await the next episode.

Can't wait for new vids.... u rock man Congrats in the mchinima buisness and moving to L.A.

Ross,I hope you dont steal things from work liks freeman...Or clean your hand in other people's coats....

GL HF

Any chance that you could make a Freeman's Mind episode during the week at your own pace, then release the following monday?

good to hear the move was good

take as much time as you need with future episodes i mean you have to put time into something if you want it to be good

i didnt realise that machinima was a company of that size

anyway good luck in la

hey, glad to hear the move went well Ross, i hope things work out well for you there. looking forward to your next video

Steve's never in his cubicle, remember. You could just walk right up and take his laptop. So many new things to do at work.

i hope your job at Machinima won't consume your production of your machinima. Exactly how will you be contributing to Machinima.com? I think it would be best to post it in the news section yourself.

Smart or stupid, I guess its just smoopid ahhhh funny shit! I follow your RSS feed and click the the Accursed Farms RSS tab at the top of my firefox every 30ish minutes hahah obsesssiiiveeee!

From your description, I don't think I wanna go to the Comic Con if it hits Los Angeles again.

We need a new video soon or I'm going to explode!

Good to see you're getting back in shape, man.

But for the love of GOD! Save us from the rickrolling assholes!!! The suspense is killing me and people take advantage of it. T.T

Hey man, you're doing an awesome job on Freeman's Mind! Keep it up. It's by far my favorite series on the whole of YouTube (seriously).

I loved the comment about the atomic bomb catching the atmosphere on fire. That's true! Based on what their calculations showed, some of the scientists really thought that it might do that. I first learned about that on The Alex Jones Show.

"You're all illegal immigrants!!" -- priceless.

still no new episode? Im almoust crying here becose of it

Hey Ross

If you can,please make th new pilot episode sometime around this week I think it's almost been a month since you released a new FM or CP.

Anyway,good luck and I hope you impress those guys from Machinima.