Los Angeles

Sign in to follow this  

Pilot episode... Maybe this will take on a more serious role. Can't imagine Ross doing anything BUT comedy...But weirder things have happened. Looking forward to it

lol! Yep, it's like that in LA, I'm glad I live up north!

Hey Ross, great you're settled, hope the rest of the move will go smoothly.

About that new talent at Machinima, anyone we may be familiar with? Just curious.

Looking forward to that pilot and especially Civil Protection - I miss Mike

If you need to build a soundproof booth for recording, the simplest and cheapest way is to use thick plywood and sand. Build your room with hollow walls and fill them with sand. It's cheap and very effective. Look into it.

I live in L.A!!!!

But only in my nightmares...

Another nice way to sound proof a room is use carpeting and nail it to the wall.

you might wanna try some mattresses. i heard there pretty decent for isolating sound

Way To Go On Moving Up Ross

Hope To See More Videos Soon

Good luck in LA Ross, but can I ask you something. Apart from now working for Machinima, do you actually have another soure of income apart from that? 'Cos I know that moving to LA is quite expensive, just wondering!

Thanks.

Haha ross taco bell is like the bomb over here:D

Yeah bud hope you Settle in pretty great, take your time.

Im like checking this site EVERY day cuz Im a reall big fan of Freemans mind:)

keep up the great work!

=mr5=

Los Angeles' full name is "El pueblo de nuestra señora la reina de los ángeles de porruncúa" which translates to "The town of our lady the queen of angels of porruncúa (a transliterated name to a location in Italy)" I didn't know there were any indian names to the city, it was always spanish for me.

And this is why those of us from No. Cal call LA "SmellA."

I remember visiting LA when I was much younger, and one of the things I distinctly remember is how aggressive drivers are. And it's especially scary when there happens to be ICE on the road! 8-| Something clearly alien to people there; here in the NW, we're quite accustomed to snowbanks several feet deep most winters. Anyway, glad to know you made it.

@EarthSoul: If you want Half Life, you should just buy it on Steam; I recommend one of the packages that also includes Opposing Force and Blue Shift, as they're quite good too. If you ever want to play deathmatch online (as opposed to just on a LAN), you'll need to get the Steam version anyway, as the CD version used the World Opponent Network, which ceased to exist with the transition to Steam.

Can't wait for the next FM, as well as the mysterious pilot episode. Enjoy L.A!

P.S: Why stop FM if the audience has no interest? What if CP had no interest?

I noticed the same brown when I visited LA to talk to some game devs out there. It also got me wondering if that was why 'brown' was considered realistic in games. Coming from the east coast, most games seem to have a very 'dead' feel to them. Everything always looks brown and dry.

Another thing about LA driving (or west coast in general), people like to only leave about 2 feet of space between them and the car in front of them.

Good job on relocating

Any concern about the fire thats burning up a ton?the news has nothing else on but the fire. >:(

also,theres a taco bell in LA :o jk i go to it every now and again,they survive because of the value menu.

Hello there I'm new to your site and new to your videos. I love the Freeman's Mind especially. Hope when you're all settled down in LA you will pick up the series again. My friend showed me series and its just awesome stuff. Anyways hope everything works well with your new job at Machinima and all. Keep us posted