Los Angeles

Sign in to follow this  

Ross

Please make a new episode of FM or CP they're the only thing that keep me sane.:D:D

its been quite a while since any sort up update mr. scott.

You do realize that he has a life dont you? He is providing these to us at no cost. He will be getting setup at Machinima, buying new things for his new house, and so on. Stop whining, and let him get on with it

I agree with you.Moving to LA,getting to know the place and setting up might take some extra time.

Besides if he rushes he might screw up some stuff

Guys

You can watch the old episodes.I for one never get tired of them.

I mean there are a lot of them.

Hey, you're disappeared or what? You haven't write anything for a long time... Please tell me that you're going to release FM Episode 15 soon, I NEED it!

come on ross! i know you just moved and all but at least write something to update us you DO have a computer so instead of just killing us inside with the suspense with no details recently. please just update us

Come on guys, give him a break. He's only human.

You guys are acting like it's the end of the world...or something.

I love his series too, but I can sacrifice and wait a lil bit longer until he responds.

I hope that hes alright his series are one of very few things that can make me laugh

"If you need to build a soundproof booth for recording, the simplest and cheapest way is to use thick plywood and sand. Build your room with hollow walls and fill them with sand. It's cheap and very effective. Look into it."

And cover the inside with thick, thick carpet or foam (or both)

For you guys basically saying "fuck you Ross Scott for not giving me more FM and CP", c'mon, he's still easing into LA, so just shut up.

But the people saying that we need an update are true. It's been a couple years in Internet time (1 month=1 Internet year) since the last update. You're probably Internetally dead. We need at least a quick two paragraph post of what's goin' on over there.

My belief is that Ross Scott dies in the fires.

Like most people have already said, I will be patient for the next episode. However, (like most have also said) I would appreciate some sort of update. Nothing big like a page or whatever, just a quick 2-3 sentences (or a paragraph) as to whats going on. Thank You.

Subject: Ross.

Observation Terminated.

Reason: Subject vanished. Presumed dead in fire.

Hey Ross big fan here, I'm just saying take your sweet time making the new Freemans Mind or Civil Protection cus I know how big of a pain moving can be a real pain in the ass. So yeah just finish your move and try to enjoy L.A

I would be relieved if he just updates us with with just 1 sentence.

Guys as we wait for a new video I'm suggesting you download the movie Clerks 2.

It's awesome

It's not some fairytale you can count on that. :D:D